Dug Photies

Don't know how to post a pic. My dog's a kelpie X Labrador called Sunny, looks a bit like a dingo. She's also blind, poor fucker

My parents and in-laws have a greyhound as a pet. Lovely dogs. Will be my next dog purchase/adoption. Have considered as a companion for current dog. Still undecided.

Good thread.

I dont have a dug, but would love one. A doberman or rottweiler. Something smart, athletic, useful which is a real investment and responsibility to own. I really like the idea of schutzhund training.

Sadly I dont see how it could fit into life currently.

Dog owners - what do you do when at work? Is there someone at home, or do you get a dog walker to come or what?

Good thread.

I dont have a dug, but would love one. A doberman or rottweiler. Something smart, athletic, useful which is a real investment and responsibility to own. I really like the idea of schutzhund training.

Dog owners - what do you do when at work? Is there someone at home, or do you get a dog walker to come or what?

Lock him in utility room.

Dog walker comes in once to feed him and take him oot for a slash.

The 4/4 rotation is a bugger but I make it up to him by letting him shit in the play park and sit in the pub for most of every 2nd month.

• Upvote 1

Lock him in utility room.

Dog walker comes in once to feed him and take him oot for a slash.

The 4/4 rotation is a bugger but I make it up to him by letting him shit in the play park and sit in the pub for most of every 2nd month.

We don't lock our dog in any room when we're out, he's free to roam the house as he pleases.

Dog walker comes in twice the working week to walk him.

Good thread.

Spell dog backwards