Scott Brown

Doesn't matter what team someone plays for we shouldn't be advocating violence towards them. Granted he is a wank but not cool to be pleased he has been assaulted.

I completely disagree. He's a cretin and brings it on himself with the way he conducts himself.

• Upvote 2
Guest the shepherd

He was one of the worst goalkeepers to ever play for us. That fumble at tynecastle and the Ciftci header at hampden FML.

Collin and Bossu were worse but your struggling after that.

Aah the smell of fresh haddock being landed at Fraserburgh Fishmarket just now.

Joking apart the humane Scott Brown we had on our books was a half decent keeper. He was part of the team that went on a 8 game winning run back in 2014-15 without conceding a goal, so he was no mug.

Anyone got any friends in Marbella? Can't find anything on this story.

It was

Lego eating bellend deserves everything he gets, was texting Shinnie after the last game at Parkhead threatening him and asking for a square go.

So much time for that shit.

Someone on here must know them?

Asked about, got some very tasty answers. Brown took a photo with a few lads from Aberdeen, words must have been exchanged and he floored one of them. The floored guys mate then absolutely sparked him out cold.

Very pleasing.

Has this been confirmed anywhere?

I can confirm I've been sent the photo of the accused and Scott Brown all looking happy as Larry. And then the WhatsApp convo that went after it, indicating that Brown was in fact, sparked out.