Sevco Thread

• Admin

That's an absolute cracker.

Anyone who calls themselves a Unionist should boycott these pubs some of them are frequented pre and post match by Rangers fans on matchdays due to the close proximity of the underground. These pubs are supporting nationalism.

The person that wrote that has a British, Northern Irish and Israeli flag in their profile pic.

VZ4E9n7.png

I don't think there is any other group that lacks as much self-awareness as them.

As mentioned above, it's hardly ever mentioned at all, if you listen to the media, it all kicked off in the late 80s.

Here's the 2nd leg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=13&v=UIm0z_6bZmA

McMaster got his revenge with an absolute cracker followed by 2 Strachan pens and the the last minute pen being awarded even though Hewitt was pulled down a few yards outside the box made it all the sweeter.

I need to see the second leg to cleanse my eyes, not in your link unfortunately

Met a couple of huns from springburn this evening.

They were happy to meet an aberdonian and didn't care for trivial football rivalries. Genuinely nice guys. Invited me to go for a few beers.

I declined. Hun bastards

It might have been a trap seeing as you’re getting it tight on follow follow.

Just had a look

Makes me smile knowing that I just ran all over Glasgow leaving each bar to rapturous applause bringing aberdonian charisma and flair to their miserable lives.

I'm going to stay down here all day today

Catch me if you can, Hunnies. I'll leave some clues xxxx

Hi rangers fans

That's me heading out for breakfast shortly. I'll post some clues to my whereabouts.

'Has anyone phoned the police yet'

Hahahahahahaha

Ha just found the said thread:

“That fantasist individual appears to have some serious issues in his life. However, instead of trying to tackle them the coward has chosen to fixate on our club as a proxy hoping his bile towards us and his new-found notoriety will somehow make him feel better about himself.

It won't, the imbecile is deluding himself, he'll only deteriorate. He's phuking himself, no one else.

Fernando Ricksen would have felt sorry for him.”

Are you feeling better about yourself Poods?