Documentaries Thread

mcdougall(4)

Guest milne_afc

No one knew about the long term effects of exposure to radiation back then. The same argument could apply to tobacco and asbestos.

Heres a question, which material, do you think, that is regarded as safe today ,will eventually be discovered to be hazardous to health?

Im going for gyproc dust ,broadband router radio waves and AK's cock.

Socks

Had over 100 folk working for him. After Sammy The bull gravano muscled in, he called it a day, what I and maybe him and certainly me didn't realise is that the U.S. government have 7 years to wait until they can haul you in. Sneaky or what.

Very interesting and some of the guests have great stories. Well worth a look.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just finished the Maradona Documentary.  proper legend.  Was great to hear his mentality when he moved to Napoli.  Mcinnes take note...….Pretty much dragged that club to the top himself.

Still No1 player ever for me.  Played against proper defenders who attempted to break him whenever they could.

Amazing talent.

Just finished the Maradona Documentary. proper legend. Was great to hear his mentality when he moved to Napoli. Mcinnes take note...….Pretty much dragged that club to the top himself.

Still No1 player ever for me. Played against proper defenders who attempted to break him whenever they could.

Amazing talent.

It was sensational. My all time hero.

Na man. You been?

Would love to though. Argies are class. I've a big rugby playing Argie mate here. One of the best dudes ever.

But don't mention the war.

Loved that Maradona doco. Dude would play the game ( and fucking win with style ) on Saturday, then go out on the lash til Wednesday. Back in to the gym and sweat all the shite out ready for the next Saturday.

Thought it showed a touch of class to recognise his lovechild at the end as well.

El Diego - Hero.

Planning it for next year, take in some football and Argentinian women.

He was just incredible. Cane it half the week and be the best player in the world at the weekend.

You watched his documentary about him managing in Mexico yet?