Transfers News For The Inferior Teams

Scoring less than a goal every three games surely can't be counted as "banging them in".

Silly boy. He's in his 30s, he will pick up a few injuries and lets be honest, he'll probably not play every game if he's 'fit'.

You've bottled the bet though. So you must fear for the big mans six yard box prowess.

Not commenting about Ricky Foster - although I actually think he'll be a good signing for Ross County - Jim McIntrye has really strengthened them this summer. Andrew Davis is a good solid centre back - I can see them making top 6 or being close.

@@tup Davis has just been named club captain, on his arrival, too!

I think CalgaryDon has been playing too much Championship Manager and not actually watching any Scottish football whatsoever.

These sound like computer game based assessments, totally made up.

You canna beat attending a game and you won't know too much about any football team unless you watch them in action, in person.

I think CalgaryDon has been playing too much Championship Manager and not actually watching any Scottish football whatsoever.

You canna beat attending a game and you won't know too much about any football team unless you watch them in action, in person.

Mark Kerr being a Champ Man legend speaks volumes on how much nonsense these things are.

Aye, every summer him and Super Al give it big licks about how great all these players everyone else is signing are.

Meanwhile, we're all like 'Who?'

Total football manager geeks IMO.

No no, tup, super Calgary don knows his stuff, remember!

I don't think he does.

How can anyone in Calgary, wherever the fuck that is, ken anything about on the ground blood and snotters Scottish football?

He joins a fair list of clueless expats it has to be said, none of them know what they are talking about, but love to patronise.

I don't think he does.

How can anyone in Calgary, wherever the fuck that is, ken anything about on the ground blood and snotters Scottish football?

He joins a fair list of clueless expats it has to be said, none of them know what they are talking about, but love to patronise.

Apart from SOTR. The rest of them know the square root of fuck all.

SOTR knows something about tennis. He has obviously watched a lot of it on the telly. His judgement of the sport is comically ill thought out.

He has also demonstrated his total ignorance about Scottish football on a number of occasions.

Whether he is well connected at the club or not is of little consequence to me. You either ken what you are talking about, or you don't.

He falls squarely into the latter category.