Thread O Fechtin

Ke1t

7 minutes ago, Poodler said:

That boy in the white is a mong without mong strength, how has that happened? 

seen a few of the fights in that ring recently, some savage ones. 

though not entirely sure why the ref is wearing gardening gloves 

I went through a phase during lockdown watching them. 

Some absolute belters. 

• 7 months later...

The wife nearly got into a fecht yesterday at Heathrow Terminal 5. We were in the queue for buisness class and up swans a couple of poofs, waistcoats, pink jackets , Fortnum and Mason bags. Right to the front of the queue, slightly drunk wife calls them out......were priority1 they say, so are we get to the back ........shouting and arguing ensued , one of them says the wife had a face that would sour milk ? which we id have a laugh at, anyway I calmed her down, and they got on last. Thought I was going to have to go in like Begbie swedging the cunts.

46 minutes ago, chief_wiggum said:

The wife nearly got into a fecht yesterday at Heathrow Terminal 5. We were in the queue for buisness class and up swans a couple of poofs, waistcoats, pink jackets , Fortnum and Mason bags. Right to the front of the queue, slightly drunk wife calls them out......were priority1 they say, so are we get to the back ........shouting and arguing ensued , one of them says the wife had a face that would sour milk ? which we id have a laugh at, anyway I calmed her down, and they got on last. Thought I was going to have to go in like Begbie swedging the cunts.

Gays on a plane 

55 minutes ago, chief_wiggum said:

Homophobes.

Hope the feds huckle you both for hate crimes 

58 minutes ago, chief_wiggum said:

Bentshots are getting too fucking confident.

The personal attack on your wife should have been your signal to unleash homophobic hell.