Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

Thread O Fechtin

Ke1t

• 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Absolutely classic example of the working class scuffle. 

Two balding minks, probably 3 hours into drinking by noon on a Monday, grappling like monkeys, and swinging largely ineffectual wild punches, in a back alley, beside the bins, probably over one of them shagging the other's skanky bidey-in, while a bird shouts things like, "Leave it, Trevor, 'e ain't worf it!" 

Really come into it's own on the 40 second mark, when it becomes clear the mink in the red t-shirt is somewhat overmatched. The punches from black t-shirt start connecting, and red t-shirt starts bouncing off walls, aforementioned bins, and eventually the mossy pavement that hasn't seen a good powerwash ever, because minks don't maintain their property. 

Not that it's their property. 

Stunning footage that should be in the national archives alongside old film reels of Hitler shouting and the Space Shuttle blowing up. 

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
10 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Is that Portuguese? I thought it was east European. She talks in a sense that she’s seen him crack heads a few times before. 

She's asking someone in the house to stay inside and get the telephone, in Brazilian Portuguese.   Then talking to Slugger in Ingloid. 

Neighbours are cunts.  My neighbour owes me money, but it's a woman, so I can't punch her in an alleyway sadly. 

Good thread idea.  Terrible neighbours stories.   Moobs must dish the dirt on his one.

41 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

She's asking someone in the house to stay inside and get the telephone, in Brazilian Portuguese.   Then talking to Slugger in Ingloid. 

Neighbours are cunts.  My neighbour owes me money, but it's a woman, so I can't punch her in an alleyway sadly. 

Good thread idea.  Terrible neighbours stories.   Moobs must dish the dirt on his one.

How much does she owe you son?

44 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Are you a gigalo?

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
22 minutes ago, Dad said:

How much does she owe you son?

180.00 Reais.

I stupidly paid her in advance for cleaning my house, as she had asked to borrow money previously and I wanted to help her out, and now she is avoiding me like deodorant avoids Brians oxters, which is bizarre as we share an entrance to our homes and live in the same building. 

A fine person.  I am sure the issue shall be resolved eventually, but it's been 7 weeks and my patience is wearing thin I tell thee. 

9 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

180.00 Reais.

I stupidly paid her in advance for cleaning my house, as she had asked to borrow money previously and I wanted to help her out, and now she is avoiding me like deodorant avoids Brians oxters, which is bizarre as we share an entrance to our homes and live in the same building. 

A fine person.  I am sure the issue shall be resolved eventually, but it's been 7 weeks and my patience is wearing thin I tell thee. 

Horse head in the bed aside her son - only option available 👍

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
Just now, Dad said:

Horse head in the bed aside her son - only option available 👍

Gotta be civil at all times. 

These women can clean like a motherfucker and I don't wanna lose that service.  When I clean, the house seems to be be even dirtier than when I started.  I'm just moving the scum around.   

When they clean it's some Howard Hughes levels of cleanliness. 

It's actually bloody brilliant.

Just now, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

These women can clean like a motherfucker and I don't wanna lose that service.  When I clean, the house seems to be be even dirtier than when I started.  I'm just moving the scum around.   

Well stop your fucking moaning and give her it as a tip.

Agreed though I am a tidy person but can’t clean worth a fuck.

7 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Knock on her door and politely ask her to clean your house.

41 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

The ol' hibee slug trail 👍 

Disgusting arseholes