Latest Purchase Thread

Big Man

Just took consignment of what was supposed to help me with a project I'm working on for early next year, but ended up not helping me at-fucking-all. 

So now I need the name of a good printer in Aberdeen... one that doesn't just take an image and blow it up with no algorithm. The samples I got back from the English printers were all pixelated garbage that appeared to have been blown up in Microsoft Paint. So if anyone knows of anyone. 

Anyway, these magnificent tributes to one of the Famous' greatest living sons, and to commemorate shitting on the vermin yesterday... because why not... will be winging their way to several lucky recipients Sick Dons Fans™ as soon as is likely. 

@@Police @DailyRecord 

2bb3d0f402769431b33b83d352ef810c-full.jp

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just took consignment of what was supposed to help me with a project I'm working on for early next year, but ended up not helping me at-fucking-all. 

So now I need the name of a good printer in Aberdeen... one that doesn't just take an image and blow it up with no algorithm. The samples I got back from the English printers were all pixelated garbage that appeared to have been blown up in Microsoft Paint. So if anyone knows of anyone. 

Anyway, these magnificent tributes to one of the Famous' greatest living sons, and to commemorate shitting on the vermin yesterday... because why not... will be winging their way to several lucky recipients Sick Dons Fans™ as soon as is likely. 

@@Police @DailyRecord 

I've got a Canon printer, bit low on ink so everything will probably come out in a dull yellow. Can I have one of the properly done ones?

Anyway, these magnificent tributes to one of the Famous' greatest living sons, and to commemorate shitting on the vermin yesterday... because why not... will be winging their way to several lucky recipients Sick Dons Fans™ as soon as is likely.

@@Police @DailyRecord

Cheers Kelt. I look forward to Simmie signing my one.

8 second hand books in English for under a tenner. 

Kerouac - Dharma Bums.  Better be better than that On The Road pish. 

Sylvia Plath - The Collected Poems.  Started reading some of these on the train home.  Utter shit.   Hanz can do better. 

Harper Lee - Go Set A Watchman.  

James Joyce - Portrait Of The Artist As A Young Man. 

Shakespeare - Much Ado About Nothing.

Oscar Wilde - DORIAN Gray ( Sounds like a poof )

Charles Baudelaire - The Powers Of Evil and Paris Spleen.  Selected Poems.   Also read on the train home.  Simply magnificent.  Where have you been all my days?

Crime and Punishment - Fyodor Dostoyevsky.  Sometimes good people do bad things to get themselves out of bad situations.  See the murder of my neighbour for his cunt of a barking dog.   

Some heavy going shit there...