Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

Pesky Tories.

TheG_L_A

My children have been raised to be fine young ladies, they only have one Dad: moi.

As normal, you're wittering about something you know nothing about.

I only know what you have told us on here when you're pished. Remember when you told us about crying while wanking in the corner watching that guy fuck your wife, pretending to enjoy it. What a fucking fanny. Moaned to mods to get that removed as well didn't you.

• Admin

I said I agreed with him about abortion, you asked about the morning after pill, which I don't know much about and haven't given much thought to.

If your daughter or wife was raped, would you be against terminating the pregnancy? The mogg is still against abortion in that scenario.

If your daughter or wife was raped, would you be against terminating the pregnancy? The mogg is still against abortion in that scenario.

You can either take the view that he is a highly principled God fearing man of the Roman Catholic faith, or he is an extreme right wing Tory dinosaur who was born in the wrong century. I tend to take the latter view.

Yeah I'd be against it and I'd try and talk them out if it but I'd respect their decision if they decided to terminate it.

You're 'pro-choice' then. Good man.

Incidentally, Rees-Mogg also said though he's against it that the law shouldn't be changed. So, while I have many reasons to hate the cunt, his stance on abortion isn't one of them.

The whole thing is a bit of a non story.

I find it strange that religion dictates your personal beliefs, can't these delusional types think for themselves? What if the pope was to announce that incest was actually acceptable based on some archaic article that was found. Would catholics start fucking their own family members? Well the church says it's ok....

I find it strange that religion dictates your personal beliefs, can't these delusional types think for themselves? What if the pope was to announce that incest was actually acceptable based on some archaic article that was found. Would catholics start fucking their own family members? Well the church says it's ok....

I'd wager folk in Wick would feel vindicated, strolling around all smug with "I told you so" smirks plastered all over their faces.

• Upvote 3

I dunno likes. Some people might be able to seperate the child from the idea of how it was conceived, also undergoing an abortion might add to the trauma possibly.

If we're honest no guy really has an idea of how it would feel unless they've been forcibly bummed.

Unlikely to result in pregnancy.

• Upvote 5