Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

Aye - and into the new year wee bound, team now starting to gel. See you on the pitch at Hampden in June son.

I like the positivity father...with McGinn already in the bag and rumours of a permanent deal for Christie doing the rounds things are certainly looking up...the pitch in June it is...you auld cunt.

They've so many weaknesses... just don't get pressed enough in Scotland. Lustig is absolutely shocking. The central defenders are really poor footballers too. little wonder they're on the end of cricket scores in the Champions League.

Fair play to the Huns for being brave enough to take the game to them. They should have won that match too.

Still can't believe they spent 1 million on the 32 year old german defender + the fee for Hayes in the summer. And is Morgan really the quality they hope to sign if they plan on winning the league? I'm happy to see them waste money on John McGinn too as I don't see that as an improvement on what they have.

Can't imagine why the Daily Record would care about Dean Shiels.

Yep, bit of a mock outrage situation going on I think.

There were no eyeballs thrown before Dean make a big fuss about what the Falkirk lads said to him - resulting in a significant ban and lots of very pissed off Falkirk fans.

It ballooned when Dean and Kenny kicked up all kinds of stink and they've only made the whole situation worse.

Pair of gobshites I reckon.

Did the DR highlight the 'sick' chanting about killing fenians at the weekend? Surely a bigger problem, if your the type that gets offended by fan behaviour. Which i'm not, everyone's fair game imo.

I wonder if we got lots of toy figures, painted their lower legs red and flung those on the pitch at the next hun game would that be reported in the DR with a nice explanation of the context and meaning?