Civil Partnership

daytripping

You highlight your own ignorance spouting this type of shit. Marriage whether between a man and a woman, a man and a man or a woman and a woman is a societal construct.

That is incorrect.

Marriage, that is, a committed relationship between a man and a woman is an anthropological reality. Its what men and women do - for company, to raise families, for mutual support etc. Humans have always done this and will always do this. That states came to recognise, or religions came to bless, marriages is ultimately neither here nor there - marriages existed long before states or contemporary religions: because its an anthropological reality.

The word "marriage" is just a word, what we are really getting at is that men and women form monogamous life relationships and raise the offspring, which results from their relationship, as a family unit. Some other species do this as well, like some kind of penguins for example.

"Gay marriage" is not comparable in any way. These are not an anthropological reality, but instead a recent political construct designed to suggest an equivalence between heterosexual and homosexual relations and behaviour. Even the slightest thought about it shows such equivalence to be false.

It's not up to you say what is natural and what is not.

Its up to anyone so long as they have the integrity to do so in an honest and impartial fashion. Its just making an observation.

Homosexuality has been around since the dawn of time. Humans forming relationships, fucking each other and spending time with each other is 100% natural regardless of gender.

I don't disagree that homosexuality has always existed.

It is notable that you omit procreation from your description above, as this is a major facet (not the sole facet) of true marriage, but is not and can never be a feature of homosexual relationships.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Plenty of heterosexuals are unable to reproduce

Yes but there is a major difference between not being able to reproduce because something isn't working properly, and not being able to reproduce because of dysfunctional sexuality.

If a mans sperm and womans egg meet, but don't result in new life, that isn't their fault - something is amiss. But a man shooting his sperm up another mans bum is on a hiding to nothing from that start.

Yes but there is a major difference between not being able to reproduce because something isn't working properly, and not being able to reproduce because of dysfunctional sexuality.

If a mans sperm and womans egg meet, but don't result in new life, that isn't their fault - something is amiss. But a man shooting his sperm up another mans bum is on a hiding to nothing from that start.

It would be better if no-one reproduced anyway, just in case another arsehole like yourself was born you mutant.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

No homosexual relationship is capable of procreation, which is what I think what reed or deed what getting at.

Bollocks, plenty gay people can still have children 'naturally' or by some form of surrogacy, in vitro fertilisation or adoption, and people who choose to overcome hurdles because they want to be parents should be applauded.

And anthropologically speaking, marriage is a myth, humans used to get a woman pregnant then hang around until the kid could walk then fuck off to do the same with another woman.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So is it natural for the human kind not to be able to reproduce?

Over 500 species have been recorded that show homosexual behaviour including those we humans class as the more intelligent of other species. Elephants, dogs, dolphins, bears, chimps, horses...

If you're going to use natural behaviours as an argument nature isnt on your side I'm afraid.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You highlight your own ignorance spouting this type of shit. Marriage whether between a man and a woman, a man and a man or a woman and a woman is a societal construct. It's not up to you say what is natural and what is not.

Homosexuality has been around since the dawn of time. Humans forming relationships, fucking each other and spending time with each other is 100% natural regardless of gender.

Marriage in western Christian society is the union of a man and woman.

Marriage, in my opinion, belongs to the church.

The rest of us can have legal partnerships, civil ceremonies and other ways of legally joining.

Bollocks, plenty gay people can still have children 'naturally' or by some form of surrogacy, in vitro fertilisation or adoption, and people who choose to overcome hurdles because they want to be parents should be applauded.

And anthropologically speaking, marriage is a myth, humans used to get a woman pregnant then hang around until the kid could walk then fuck off to do the same with another woman.

Where did you get that idea from Chewie?

Most tribal cultures have some sort of joining. Humans have lived in social groups for as long as they can look back.

• Upvote 1

It's not 'bollocks', no homosexual relationship is capable of procreation. None of what you describe represents homosexual relationships being able to procreate, which is biologically impossible.

With respect I don't think that's accurate, though of course there have been plenty of men who have ran out on their partner and kid. Commitment is the human norm.

Over 500 species have been recorded that show homosexual behaviour including those we humans class as the more intelligent of other species. Elephants, dogs, dolphins, bears, chimps, horses...

If you're going to use natural behaviours as an argument nature isnt on your side I'm afraid.

Reed or Deed didn't even mention homosexuality, he asked if it was natural for species not to be able to reproduce - which it obviously isnt.

In any case, I'm not sure how referencing animals is any worthwhile argument as regards human sexuality.

Dogs like humping the legs of strangers, does that mean that is acceptable behaviour for humans?

• Downvote 1

Even blocking the cunt you still get C_S quoted. What a completely odious, ignorant cunt of a 'human being'.

A typically content-free, spiteful post from alscotoz.

If you seek to avoid my posts even via quoting, here's a good tip: top yourself.

Lets be honest, everyone who knows you would be grateful, especially your wife and children, whom you previously admitted hate you.

Please someone quote this, so he can see it (though I don't really believe he blocks me, as he has claimed that before and then engaged with me - the clown).

• Downvote 3

If you seek to avoid my posts even via quoting, here's a good tip: top yourself.

Lets be honest, everyone who knows you would be grateful, especially your wife and children, whom you previously admitted hate you.

Please someone quote this, so he can see it (though I don't really believe he blocks me, as he has claimed that before and then engaged with me - the clown).

Done.

Fuck you alscotoz :wave:

As the weegie says, even your own wife and bairns canna be fucked with you.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

In fairness, there is no point in arguing with someone who's been completely brainwashed, by this fantasy.

Clydeside, you really are an incredibly sick, bigoted individual.

• Upvote 4

In fairness, there is no point in arguing with someone who's been completely brainwashed, by this fantasy.

In fairness to whom or what?

What "fantasy" do you refer to? Biological science?

Clydeside, you really are an incredibly sick, bigoted individual.

This comment only goes to show that emigrating to Oz seems to cause something to go badly wrong with people.

There is nothing "sick" or "bigoted" about understanding biological science, and expressing this is a temperate way. Nothing at all.

Edit - your vindicate posts and favouritism should mean you lose your mod status, imo, byraway.

Reed or Deed didn't even mention homosexuality, he asked if it was natural for species not to be able to reproduce - which it obviously isnt.

In any case, I'm not sure how referencing animals is any worthwhile argument as regards human sexuality.

Dogs like humping the legs of strangers, does that mean that is acceptable behaviour for humans?

While quoting a post about homosexuals.

We are all animals.

3474114C00000578-3602177-image-m-42_1463

You might want to ask him that.

Clydeside_Sheep, on 27 Feb 2017 - 08:46 AM, said:snapback.png

You were quoted again by someone who questioned you. You questioned whether living in a certain country had affected their views (irrational). Couldn't ignore this, but this is the last time.

Remind me. If i commit suicide will i go to heaven or hell according to the bullshit you have swallowed? Does a good catholic encourage others to take their own lives ( kinda incongruous with the abortion issue?) So your tip's hypocritical? I won't kill myself .Sorry.

Could be wrong but i don't think anyone who knows me wishes me dead. As a non believer, no matter what i thought of someone i would never wish their demise.

Don't want to shock you but i don't have a wife. I do however have a partner of over 20 years standing...she wasn't a virgin when i met her and we have 3 kids who are ours, outside of wedlock so she is obviously doomed (comes from a strong catholic family...what a hoor).

As for my children? Of course they 'hate' me. They're teenagers ( I remember the post, but you went looking for it) . i stop them doing things because i believe it is for their own good (my standards come from very respected parents and what i have experienced in life) . When your kid /s gets older, they won't have the advantage my kids have. I don't lie to them about hocus pocus bullshit. And if/when (please) your kid/s find out what's what then you will be exposed as a fraud. Good luck with that! You will deserve everything you get.

Do I let my kids question my views on religion? Absolutely. Seems like your views will be absolute?

I don't block you but you are oft quoted...and i don't think it's for your insightf..you just keep regurgitating the shite that has been forced down your throat since when? Millions have questioned and walked away. Are you not even remotely inquisitive about the falsehoods that have been rammed down your throat or are you too scared to be exposed to reality. Don't be scared.

Am I justifying myself? No, i don't need to. But as your kids get older be ready to deal with it. Your religion and your sort are dying...

Have an open mind.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1