Civil Partnership

daytripping

Any Clydesdale Sheep post will almost certainly be reduced to blaming the gays because that is his default defence for priests of his beloved faith abuse of children (cue multiple posts arguing that 10 year old boys and girls are not children).

You see it wasn't the fact that these men abused their powerful position over these innocent (he'll tell us how they were not innocent but somehow asking for it) children - it was that these men are in fact homosexuals and therefore "it was the gays wot did it".

So if you can deflect any more of his religion and the problems of society on gays then all the more deflection from his kiddy-fucking priests.

You were quoted again by someone who questioned you. You questioned whether living in a certain country had affected their views (irrational). Couldn't ignore this, but this is the last time.

I didn't read your monologue of pish, but I thought you had blocked me? You cant stay away can you?

You seem to follow me around the forum, occasionally letting rip with abuse quite unfitting between dons fans (in my opinion at least).

If I could offer some advice "just fuck off".

I would be delighted never to hear from you again. Dont speak to me, dont read my posts (even in a quote), do not react to me, respond to me or interact with me in anyway. I would be extremely grateful. I doubt you will manage it though.

The forum is big enough for all sorts, imo, which is why I happily ignore you and fellow-troll SOTR, with the odd exception of responding to your personal attacks. I have a decent rapport with most people on the forum, so I am at a loss as to why I seem to annoy you two so much (beyond the fact you are a couple of fuckwits, who have been out too long in the sun).

Not everyone in life will always get on, but what is baffling is folk who seem to deliberately seek out those whom they claim not to get on with :laughing:

All the best to you, and may we never speak again :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It's not 'bollocks', no homosexual relationship is capable of procreation. None of what you describe represents homosexual relationships being able to procreate, which is biologically impossible. With respect I don't think that's accurate, though of course there have been plenty of men who have ran out on their partner and kid. Commitment is the human norm.

Hmm I did say naturally OR the other methods. Gay man bangs chick while retching, hey presto baby and family, just the woman gives up the baby. Similar with lesbian couple.

The example given with the couple of years thing is from before civilisations grew, most civilisations being based on religion of some sort, thus anthrolopological. Easy to mix up Social and Biological anthropology though ;)

Apologies for swearing ;)