Our Away Support At Hearts

My old man has problems with his knees so can’t stand 90 mins at a game go the main stand to avoid people standing in front of us. Go some aways. He’s been going to games before some of these young pups that say you must stand at an away game. So due to him not being able to stand he deserves some young pissed up lad with no socks and half masts to fuck off?

My old man has problems with his knees so can’t stand 90 mins at a game go the main stand to avoid people standing in front of us. Go some aways. He’s been going to games before some of these young pups that say you must stand at an away game. So due to him not being able to stand he deserves some young pissed up lad with no socks and half masts to fuck off?

:hysterical:

I always wear socks 

It was an absolute stroll that day.

Early goal then cruised it, could have been more than 3-0.

Indeed so. 

Billy Stark scored with his diving header to make it 3-0, then scored an identical goal about two minutes later which was inexplicably chalked-off. So should have been at least 4-0, and it wouldn't have flattered us. 

Hearts basically collapsed after their unbelievably funny devastating end to the league season the week before. 

Going to the football is no longer fun. Theres nothing worse than going to the pub with your pals and getting completely minging, then having to sit down the whole match in silence..at this point it feels like the day out is over, which is shite considering the match should be the best part. I've been guilty of missing many game I would of went to 10 years ago. 

We miss having a supports group eg The Red Ultras. Even a club as shite as Motherwell have a supporters group. 

I would love to start up a supporters group but I have too much going on at the moment, maybe something i'll consider for the future. Something the club is really missing. 

Going to the football is no longer fun. Theres nothing worse than going to the pub with your pals and getting completely minging, then having to sit down the whole match in silence..at this point it feels like the day out is over, which is shite considering the match should be the best part. I've been guilty of missing many game I would of went to 10 years ago. 

We miss having a supports group eg The Red Ultras. Even a club as shite as Motherwell have a supporters group. 

I would love to start up a supporters group but I have too much going on at the moment, maybe something i'll consider for the future. Something the club is really missing. 

Why do you have to sit in silence?

Indeed so.

Billy Stark scored with his diving header to make it 3-0, then scored an identical goal about two minutes later which was inexplicably chalked-off. So should have been at least 4-0, and it wouldn't have flattered us.

Hearts basically collapsed after their unbelievably funny devastating end to the league season the week before.

I remember it as one of Hewitts finest games for us. Fair?

Quiet now.

Supporters clubs get a healthy allocation of away tickets, which has fuck all to do with DNA or loyalty points.

Most get down to wherever we're playing and hit the pubs early.

Yet when the atmosphere is shite it's blamed on DNA members, old cunts, kids, women, basically anyone else but those that are doing the complaining.

The OP called the away support shite then did a runner without offering any solutions to improve it. Another poster said the support was sterile yet appeared to suggest he didn't like it when the Red Ultras tried to introduce new chants.

For me, I don't think the majority of Aberdeen fans are boring. No more boring than your average Hearts or Hibs fan.

I think we're bored of the songbook, not of actually creating an atmosphere. No-one wants to start new chants cos we've so many internet moaners who want to complain that everything new is cringeworthy.

I was in Edinburgh for the last Derby and was in a pub full of Hearts fans before the game. Went to Easter Road recently for Hibs/Celtic in the cup and was in their East Stand. The songbook for both clubs is far more varied than ours, which means they're not as bored singing stand free over and over. Even the tunes they're playing over the speakers in the pubs are easier to sing along to than what's on that Come on you Reds cd. But Burnley was bouncing, Hampden v Rangers (section I was in with the drum) was bouncing, so the passion is still there.

Police/stewards/DNA/the club/McInnes etc are all just a lazy excuse. Saying you tried to sing and we're told to sit down or shut up by someone else is a loser mentality. Unless it's Mike Tyson telling it to you who honestly would pay attention to anyone telling them to stop singing? But then it came from the Consie character who is a flange anyway.

• Upvote 1

Mike Tyson is a chilled out weed smoking motherfucker nowadays.

He'd be more likely to be sitting up the back chilling with a pie and bovril.

So your point is moot.

You moot Panda faced cunt.

Were you the boring cunt who told me to stop singing Sunshine on Leith? Sorry about the sore face.

Chewie.

I was at the Maracanã.

No Jambo has ever been there.. because they are not brave enough. They would have been leathered and robbed the second they were too afraid to step on to the streets of Rio.

We roll like that us Hibees.

Lies. George Cowie fae Finechty (Jambo Player) played there.

Going by reports on the ole social medias, 6 dons fans lifted yesterday after getting grassed by fellow fans, magic.

Was surprised to see the whole end sitting down at Dundee on the stream I was watching. Terrible times for the support. Hopefully the semi final next week sees an improvement.