Madeleine Mccann

daytripping

Wires caused? What the flying fuck are you on about son?

Gibberish haha you wee prick

Oh aye - Last Tango in Paris @@mcdougall(4) you cannot tell me you havent seen that one son - exactly the sort of film you'd enjoy haha you wee arsehole

Do you refer to the famous butter scene in said film?

Oh and for the record, I don't like the cinematic stylings of Bertolucci, all a bit stark in his cinematography and vision for me.

Aye - all got a bit pompous tbh. Brando knee himself he had to peg it back a bit.

So the scene involved him using butter as a lubricant before raping the actress involved (according to her) so not sure he pegged anything back.

What I do know is that at no point does she stick anything in him...

So again this is something you have imagined happening as it is what you wanted to happen...

What's that one where he gets the lassie to stick two fingers up his arsehole?

There are YouTube vids on it

wits gan oan wi yer ridin style? whin ye wir oan aboot sellin yer hoose ye goat carried awa, ye steret a fire oan here, ye wir in the middle eh trouble. eh saw ye wir rattlet. Best hing u kin dae is nae boast aboot whaur ye ir. every cunt oan her kens yer a blawherd hinger oan.

tell cunts aboot hings thit cunts mibbe want tae hear. Open n honest fir a chinge. yer ridin style, hows meh thrust tips gan? wits been yer toap 5 best rides ower the years? nae cunt giez a fuck wit country yer in ya fuckin plank

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

wits gan oan wi yer ridin style? whin ye wir oan aboot sellin yer hoose ye goat carried awa, ye steret a fire oan here, ye wir in the middle eh trouble. eh saw ye wir rattlet. Best hing u kin dae is nae boast aboot whaur ye ir. every cunt oan her kens yer a blawherd hinger oan.

tell cunts aboot hings thit cunts mibbe want tae hear. Open n honest fir a chinge. yer ridin style, hows meh thrust tips gan? wits been yer toap 5 best rides ower the years? nae cunt giez a fuck wit country yer in ya fuckin plank

Me selling my house in Norway produced the hat moment of the year, possibly of all time.

When you can create such scenarios you can talk to me about topics on here. Until then, stick to your spiked beer shite.

• Upvote 1

I’m actually not one for a conspiracy theory but David Kelly was a definite shakedown, suspect maybe by the yanks rather than us but that war was happening irrespective.

Suspect he was going to conclude there were likely no weapons of mass destruction and then got taken clean out.

Bourne

:cool: