Where Are They Now

Terry Taylor - Burton Albion.

Done deal! Wolves have allowed Burton to snap up Terry Taylor, who sounds like a tough-tackling veteran midfielder from the 50s. The Wales Under-21 international has signed a two-and-a-half year contract at Burton, becoming the struggling League One club’s seventh signing of the January transfer window. Manager Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink was quick to big him up. “He has big potential and the sky is the limit – whatever he wants to achieve, he will achieve,” Hasselbaink says.

22 hours ago, Millertime said:

GMS on kickback

Mackay-Steven was a disgrace yesterday, he just wasn't interested, Kingsley must hope GMS stays on the right wing because he never gets the help he should get from a player that was hailed as a great signing. 

Lol @Wester Hailes Skins

Sounds exactly like him. Great player for YouTube footage but when you watch him week in week out it’s a different story 

Just now, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Sounds exactly like him. Great player for YouTube footage but when you watch him week in week out it’s a different story 

I had a feeling he would treat the half season in the Championship as a bit of a jolly. 

Good big game player but just won't be interested playing championship football every week. 

22 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Yep, mcinnes deserves credit for not repeating the mcginn mistake again then 

I think he would've made the mistake if he had the money at his disposal. 

1 hour ago, Henry said:

Terry Taylor - Burton Albion.

Done deal! Wolves have allowed Burton to snap up Terry Taylor, who sounds like a tough-tackling veteran midfielder from the 50s. The Wales Under-21 international has signed a two-and-a-half year contract at Burton, becoming the struggling League One club’s seventh signing of the January transfer window. Manager Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink was quick to big him up. “He has big potential and the sky is the limit – whatever he wants to achieve, he will achieve,” Hasselbaink says.

Financial arrangement? Probably something the means the Dons get nothing

10 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Yep and he didn't do the same with gms 

Lesson learned

More accurately he couldn't do the same with GMS

If he was willing to wait till summer we would have offered him a contract. Whether that contract would have bettered what Hearts have given him is open to debate

23 hours ago, Millertime said:

GMS on kickback

Mackay-Steven was a disgrace yesterday, he just wasn't interested, Kingsley must hope GMS stays on the right wing because he never gets the help he should get from a player that was hailed as a great signing. 

Lol @Wester Hailes Skins

He's too busy frantically rubbing himself off over the signing of another two players that nobody has ever heard of. 

What is it with Kerr? I remember his first season he was one of our better players, solid enough etc. Then he was given captaincy and he was shit.

Did he have a go at fans or something? 

2 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Whatever is required right now at Aberdeen Football Club, I can't imagine it could possibly include the likes of you. 

Aye, someone who thinks we should be doing better. No room for people like me. 

Bitter old men who are facing up to shuffling off their mortal coil, by lashing out at the younger generation.  That's who is needed. 

37 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

What is it with Kerr? I remember his first season he was one of our better players, solid enough etc. Then he was given captaincy and he was shit.

Season ticket during the dingus years. Kerr didnt hide. But he was an abomination of a fitba player. Granted, his team mates hid and had given up so he was up against it. That infamous Raith 2nd leg replay at Pittod he mustve been the only dons player to keep the ball for longer than 2 seconds. Doesnt say much, but as el capitano he obviously felt some sort of responsibility.

Years later Pawlett apparently left cos he kept on seeing Gary Mcdonalds ghost hiding in the shadows. Still there i think. Wimpcunt

17 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

You don't get it. Thrashing out, including fabrications is normal when you don't understand. Losers like you can't make a difference. Your presence is zero. You don't count. You're beckgrun. Stay there. Your noise is unwelcome. The sound you make is toilet. 

"You start a conversation you can't even finish.
You're talking a lot, but you're not saying anything"

Fa fa faf fa faf fa fa fuck off. 

Mummy never show you any affection? 

4 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I don't know about others but he was an awful captain of a horrible team. He was an abomination of a human. 

4 hours ago, Simply Red said:

Season ticket during the dingus years. Kerr didnt hide. But he was an abomination of a fitba player. Granted, his team mates hid and had given up so he was up against it. That infamous Raith 2nd leg replay at Pittod he mustve been the only dons player to keep the ball for longer than 2 seconds. Doesnt say much, but as el capitano he obviously felt some sort of responsibility.

Years later Pawlett apparently left cos he kept on seeing Gary Mcdonalds ghost hiding in the shadows. Still there i think. Wimpcunt

I had a season ticket as well, I remember the time you're on about. I just canna remember why it got so heated towards him specifically. The Raith game was terrible, never seen anger like it in a football stadium. Fuckin hated McGhee.

Kerr was very limited, but definitely not helped by Casper playing alongside him.

At least Kerr tried his best, it’s just a pity his best was still shite. Casper just hid behind players so he wouldn’t be passed to. Cunt.

Did Kerr not get the shit kicked out of him on Belmont street one night after a drunken argument with some fans? 

7 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

Kerr was very limited, but definitely not helped by Casper playing alongside him.

At least Kerr tried his best, it’s just a pity his best was still shite. Casper just hid behind players so he wouldn’t be passed to. Cunt.

Did Kerr not get the shit kicked out of him on Belmont street one night after a drunken argument with some fans? 

Yes at the end of the Jimmy era. We had a must win game at weekend. It was the final game of the season (against Hibs I think) and we had to win to secure Europe.  So obviously a few of the players decided to go out on the lash the Wednesday before.  Obviously waiting 4 days until the season was finished was too much to ask. 

I remember a few days later  Casper telling the press he was gutted JC had been sacked, and thinking at the time that if he thought that maybe him and his mates should have focused more on football than going out on the town. 

On 06/02/2021 at 9:10 AM, Andy_123 said:

Kerr was an utter serpent 

15 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Who in their right mind would swap the championship for us?

Might be wrong but think he was meaning he should have been given a chance to make the step up here