Tv Series

Anyone catch the documentary on 4 last night,Apocalypse Cow?

Seems we can now grow meat and various other proteins etc in a lab environment,doing away with need to use swathes of land for agriculture and for grazing.If this can be mass produced then the days of the huge carbon producing farming industry could be numbered.

It will obviously take generations for this to happen,but in trying to feed the worlds ever growing population we’re farming at an unsustainable level.

Interesting stuff.

Aye but all the floppy haired joy boys are going vegan. Leaving the real food to the blokes. Back to farming at a sustainable level. Easy.

Not bothering to look back on this post to see if it has been reviewed.

Watch the Vikings on Prime.

The best series you will ever see.

I am on series 4 only around 40 episodes to go.

If anybody tells me how it ends, I will find you.

Challenge accepted.

White Hair and his bandits attack the village again. The villagers win after a hard battle, which culminates with Lagertha killing White Hair in single combat. Seriously wounded, Lagertha rides back to Kattegat to meet Bjorn. In Kiev, Oleg and Katia are married. Oleg and Katia teases Ivar by having sex in front of him. In Vestfold, Harald wins the election and is crowned king of Norway; Harald and Kjetill campaigned for Harald's victory with promises to the various kings and jarls, Kjetill being promised kingship of Iceland. When Kjetill realizes Harald will have Bjorn killed, he has strike of guilt and intervenes to help Bjorn escape. Bjorn and Kjetill are cornered by Harald's men, but are saved by the outlaw Erik who takes them to his ship. Lagertha arrives in Kattegat and stumbles toward the great hall. Hvitserk, in a state of delirium, hallucinates Ivar as a serpent and attacks it. As he comes to his senses, he realizes he has actually stabbed Lagertha to death.