Tv Series

Started watching 1st season of Sopranos on Sky Atlantic - loving it so far. Season 1 of Boardwalk Empire has just finished and enjoyed that too. V on Syfy isn't too bad either, also watching the Event which is getting really good. Losing interest in House though, pretty repetitive now. Got a loan of the Wire boxset so might make a start on that soon.

been watching 'V' on syfy. only got into it late last year after virgin 1 was showing it. its decent, but will never be as good as the original stuff that I watched when i was younger!

have been watching burn notice on FX - nonsense at times, but enjoyable nonsense none the less, and breaking bad, which they just seemed to stop showing. That was a cracking programme.

I have been watching true blood from the start as well, but starting to tire of it to be honest with this series. probably won't bother with series 4 when its shown.

Looking forward to seeing the new dexter series. tremendous show.

Weeds on sky atlantic is excellent. Watched the first 4 series on sky 1 and online ages ago and just got back into it through sky atlantic by watching series 4 again. its is a lot darker, but still funny.

blue bloods on sky atlantic - watching it, but not convinced. out of the 9 or 10 episodes, i'd say only 1 or 2 were really enjoyable. think it will be getting binned shortly. not a patch on Southland.

Have a Sky box full of boardwalk empires and eastbound and down to watch right now. got series 4 and 5 of the wire waiting to be watched as well. would recommend it to anyone who has never watched it.

New show on Fox in the US - dunno if it's made it here yet - The Chicago Code - made by Shawn Ryan who wrote The Shield (which is my 2nd favourite show of all time)... One of the guys out of Brotherhood and Jennifer Beals (very hot and Milf-y) - bout 8 episodes in and it's really good....

Watching the original Danish version of The Killing too... slow build...

been watching 'V' on syfy. only got into it late last year after virgin 1 was showing it. its decent, but will never be as good as the original stuff that I watched when i was younger!

have been watching burn notice on FX - nonsense at times, but enjoyable nonsense none the less, and breaking bad, which they just seemed to stop showing. That was a cracking programme.

I have been watching true blood from the start as well, but starting to tire of it to be honest with this series. probably won't bother with series 4 when its shown.

Looking forward to seeing the new dexter series. tremendous show.

Weeds on sky atlantic is excellent. Watched the first 4 series on sky 1 and online ages ago and just got back into it through sky atlantic by watching series 4 again. its is a lot darker, but still funny.

blue bloods on sky atlantic - watching it, but not convinced. out of the 9 or 10 episodes, i'd say only 1 or 2 were really enjoyable. think it will be getting binned shortly. not a patch on Southland.

Have a Sky box full of boardwalk empires and eastbound and down to watch right now. got series 4 and 5 of the wire waiting to be watched as well. would recommend it to anyone who has never watched it.

If you're watchin Atlantic and you like your Sci Fi, I'd recommend watchin the updated version of Battlestar Galactica, brilliant show, although it kinda sags a bit in the third season

If you're watchin Atlantic and you like your Sci Fi, I'd recommend watchin the updated version of Battlestar Galactica, brilliant show, although it kinda sags a bit in the third season

My mate handed my the 1st couple of series on DVD not that long ago, but i've just never got round to watching it! I'll def give it a look, cheers

Arsebiscuits, I've been waiting for this to start for ages and missed it starting!

I'm going through Deadwood just now, which is awesome. Looking forward to Game of Thrones starting on Monday too

They seem to show an episode twice a week which is kinda handy..

It is only the 3rd episode this week I think.

I have also just started watching Dead Walking on 5. Seems ok so far,apart from the amount of commercial breaks they have on that bloody channel..

Since prison break finished i started watching 2 new series

Sons of Anarchy - its really not very good but i keep watching it for some reason. its about a biker gang and err....... thats it really. the smuggle guns, shoot people in rival gangs and they burned of a former bikers tatto last night.

Lie to me - Tim Roth is the main man in this and again its noit that good but i cant stop watching. he can basically tell when anyone is lying and he helps catch murderers and other bad people.

Should maybe give breakout kings a chance!? From the makers of prison break! Even had a cameo from the main man T-BAG!

I'm one of the lucky few who didn't watch the Sopranos the first time round, so I'm watching that.

Also watching Blue Bloods, hmmmm, not convinced. Don't particularly like all those moral discussions between the family members. :blahblah1:

I have loads of The Event yet to watch. Watched the episodes before Christmas and thought it was ace, can't wait to watch the rest.

I am also persevering with Boardwalk Empire. It's ok, but reeeeeeaaaaallllllyyyyy slow. Slower than a week in the jail.

I still have the last 2 episodes of Boardwalk empire to watch and will probably do so tonight.

Blue bloods isn't near the standard of the likes of Sopranos or Band of Brothers but its watchable

I've been recording the Kennedys on the history channel but I've yet to watch an episode, any one else been wtching?

Persevered with Boardwalk Empire and got in to it as the series went on.

Blue Bloods is good although pretty cheesy.

Liked the first episode of Game of Thrones, reckon that is going to be brilliant. It had to be slow to start with to set the scene but it has a heap of potential.

The other one I can't wait for is The Walking Dead. Watched the first series on FX and I've been told they've not even started filming the second series yet. Sooner the better.

What were your collective thoughts on Game Of Thrones then ? Not watched it yet...

V was terrible although I've got every episode - doesn't look too good on the chances of it coming back although the last episode was kinda fun.

Having read the books i thought the 1st episode was very good. Looking forward to the next episode.

• 2 weeks later...

is it not mostly repeats and the like over summer?

ca mind, thats why I'm asking.

Dinna think theres anythin decent on though. Eureka, Warehouse 13 in all that yanky feel good, almost bearable shiniz but canna mind if there are any good series on.

Might have to actually venture outside :angry:

Sanctuary is back on but its sh*te now. Well it was sh*te before as well but the eye candy has also went downhill...