Aberdeen 2 - 1 Hearts

hearts have played the same way since I started going (circa 40 years).

Absolutely shite fitba.

We have been brutal this season but looked liked Brazil 1970 compared to those cunts.

Shinnie will be a MASSIVE loss next season.

Pass marks for Wilson and Stewart which I never saw coming.

On a side note Friday night fitba is ace.

Summer fitba with 3pm ko's with one Friday night game per week should be the future.

It's only because referees like Madden exist that managers like Levein are able to steal a living. How many cynical fouls did Berra have, 4? Still never got booked. We must've had at least 6 or 7 promising attacks broken up by players making no attempt at the ball. No wonder nobody wants to watch Scottish football.

• Upvote 1

Apologies from Gorgie for subjecting your eyeballs to that tonight Aberdeen fans.

And to Celtic players, you can start the end of season binge drinking, smoking and junk food eating now if you want.

CLEXIT. Get fucking out.

One of the Tynecastle season ticket holders at my work isn’t even bothering to go to Hampden.

Sad times but completely understandable.

Typical Jambo.

He'll have been one of those jumping about with his Russian hat cheering on your Brelliers and Skacels every week.

No stomach for a fight these farm dwellers. Always been that way.

What's your opinion of Hearts and the Romanov era Grays? What do Hibs fans in general make of it?

Personally I loved every minute of it. From the moment George Burley was sacked it just climbed further and further in to insane levels of insanity. Me and my mates used to sit and pish ourselves like fuck. I miss that mad old submariner like crazy. He was fantastic entertainment. They were like an extremely shite Chelsea throwing money about at a bunch of quite expensive nobodies (some of them could play to be fair). Thank fuck he never rocked up at Hibs is all I can say. He was rejected by Dunfermline and Dundee United IIRC and Hearts were so desperate they dropped their drawers like the little small time, farm dwelling bitches they are. His legacy is all this 3rd force shite they all still come out with (crrrrrrrrrrrrringe). Even Fat Robbo was saying it on the telly before their semi final with Inverness. Who wants to be 3rd best at anything? They are a fucking mental little football club and Ann Budge reeks of piss. :trophy:

Win the big cup once after more than a hundred years and you cunts are now Man City.

"Me and my mates used to sit and pish ourselves". 1. A lie. 2. Sounds weird. 3. Never happened, see 1. 4. You have no mates.

I was watching Bednar and Janskauskis up front. You were watching Chris Killen and Paul Dalglish. With your pals. Pishing yourselves. At Hearts. In a corner. Of an empty pub. Down Fantasy Lane, Lochend. As Hearts fucked Hibs 4-0 in a Scottish Cup semi final. You and your mates. Still laughing and pishing yourselves. Ya weird wee guy. You were laughing at nothing other than your own sex life.

None, especially among the elite.

Not many granted but I think the current Wolves team might be the exception. Always grafting for each other and definitely punching above their weight. A lot of that is probably down to having a very motivated and switched on manager. Not many are aware that Wolves this season have beaten all four of the European finalists. I think that's a pretty impressive little statistic considering the spending power of the four teams concerned.

Not many granted but I think the current Wolves team might be the exception. Always grafting for each other and definitely punching above their weight. A lot of that is probably down to having a very motivated and switched on manager. Not many are aware that Wolves this season have beaten all four of the European finalists. I think that's a pretty impressive little statistic considering the spending power of the four teams concerned.

Wolves have spent over 100M this season.  That's more than Arsenal and Chelsea, while Spurs haven't spent a penny.  

Wolves have spent over 100M this season.  That's more than Arsenal and Chelsea, while Spurs haven't spent a penny.  

Still a big admirer of what Nuno has done there and the team spirit and work ethic of the team. Squad values and average player price of the four finalists - LFC £855m/£35,64m, CFC £797m/£30.66m, THFC £751m/£30.08, AFC £562m/£22.52m,  then WWFC £218m/£10.95m   13th squad value in premier league sitting in 7th place in the league. They got to be doing something right. Personally I think they have an awesome manager and that's always a good start.

Still a big admirer of what Nuno has done there and the team spirit and work ethic of the team. Squad values and average player price of the four finalists - LFC £855m/£35,64m, CFC £797m/£30.66m, THFC £751m/£30.08, AFC £562m/£22.52m,  then WWFC £218m/£10.95m   13th squad value in premier league sitting in 7th place in the league. They got to be doing something right. Personally I think they have an awesome manager and that's always a good start.

Squad value?  Who provides this valuation?

Wolves are hardly some plucky underdogs... they're a financial powerhouse these day.  They've just dropped another 30M on Raul Jimenez too!

I do agree the manager is good... Interesting that he has Cathro working back behind the scenes.  

The Wolves squad has been supplied by Jorge Mendes, the Portuguese super agent. Players like Moutinho, Neves, Patricio wouldn't have been signing for them in the Premier league, with Neves signing for big money in the championship. Man City were asking about Neves as long term replacement for Fernandinho and were quoted over £60 million. They're not some plucky underdogs, but they have done well.