What comedic work mug do you have?

JumboJET

A pal of mine used to attend Wellmans on the first Tuesday of every month with his mrs to do the swinging there. Unknown to him, my pal and I had found out, joined the site and got all their pics.

I’ve always wanted to send him one of those black mugs that reveal a picture when they get hot. Anonymously.

don’t ask for pics, Bmmg, ain’t worth it 

I really like this one.

It's a hedgehog, you see the hedgehog there, and it says, "I'm a just little on Hedge today."

The phrase is, of course, "I'm a little on Edge today", but they've put in a hedgehog, you see the hedgehog there, and changed the Edge to Hedge. 

Because it's  Hedgehog. 

You see the hedgehog there. 

It's very clever.

71uLh1tJRL._SL1500_.jpg

2 hours ago, Ke1t said:

I really like this one.

It's a hedgehog, you see the hedgehog there, and it says, "I'm a just little on Hedge today."

The phrase is, of course, "I'm a little on Edge today", but they've put in a hedgehog, you see the hedgehog there, and changed the Edge to Hedge. 

Because it's  Hedgehog. 

You see the hedgehog there. 

It's very clever.

71uLh1tJRL._SL1500_.jpg

The thing I don't get about hedgehogs is, why can't they just share the hedge. 

6 hours ago, Redforever86 said:

I’ve got a plastic Danish drinking horn that hangs around your neck. A splendid thing.

Last used for their euro game vs England. 

Ive a real one, can't remember the exact beast it came from but in my excitement to be a pretend viking i didnt wash it out first. Took a massive swig, floaters, beer smelled like farts and i was ill for the next 12 hours. 

• Haha 1
  • 3 months later...