Apple Stuff

RUL

Actually they say you should take care of those folk on the way up who might be able to help you on the way back down again.

I'm thinking of getting an Iphone and I dinna ken where to start with all that pish so I may be needing the advice of the folk I'm slagging just now.

I heard you can start your boiler with it if you have a fancy boiler.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I haven't ever had a virus on my MacBook and I've had it for 3 and a half years with almost daily usage for college work, browsing, downloading, streams and irregularly FM. Still works as fast today as it did the day I got it. Getting a tad slower at times when I'm near capacity with my hard drive but never even had a hint of a virus or trojan.

How do you know someone has an Apple product?

Because they tell you. Again and again.

Do they? Cannot say I've ever noticed that. See plenty dick heads with their phones seemingly glued to their hands in the pub but never really hear anyone speaking about them. :dontknow:

Sent from my iPad 4th generation tethered to my iPhone 4S.

• Upvote 2

How do you know someone has an Apple product?

Because they tell you. Again and again.

I actually find that it's folk with a Samsung who are making a point if saying that they...have a Samsung. They forever go on about how different they by having this and repeatedly saying 'android is the way ahead,you can do so much more with android.' But they can't really ever tell me what that really is, other than putting any film you want on to it, which isn't really a big deal to me...

I actually find that it's folk with a Samsung who are making a point if saying that they...have a Samsung. They forever go on about how different they by having this and repeatedly saying 'android is the way ahead,you can do so much more with android.' But they can't really ever tell me what that really is, other than putting any film you want on to it, which isn't really a big deal to me...

Really?

REALLY?

I'd struggle to find someone with a Samsung phone amongst my f&f. Just me. So all I get is Iphone this and Iphone that.

Its a phone ffs and Im sure the high end ones can do pretty much the same shit.

• Upvote 1