Last Nights Meeting

Well folks enjoyed the meeting with Ian Jack, geote Yule and extra guest Craig Brown last night,

a summary of the discussion

AFC to announce new training ground partnership before end of year.

The SFL 16-10-16 league format is solely driven by Sevco.

the 12=-12-18 set up would see a vast incearse in money filtering down to lower league clubs.

Aberdeen city council are to get back to AFC about other sites for stadium , however Aberdeenshire council has shown great entusiasim

will oput meat on thee bones later when i have more time

oh and of course i asked about Eric Black as future manager......................

• Upvote 1

Don't care if the SFL 16-10-16 is driven by Sevco the end result of either situation is Sevco in the top flight in 2 seasons rather than 3 if it stays as is, so don't see that it can be thrown at them.

I prefer the 16-10-16 with the amount of flux between the tiers that it had to the same old same old shit with the 12-12-18

Edit to add the point: I think saying it's Sevco's idea is a way of trying to make fans dismiss it out of hand in favour of the SPL variant when there is no difference in terms of where it means Sevco will be playing when, compared to their idea. Take the ideas on their merits and ignore that kind of pandering and manipulation.

Don't care if the SFL 16-10-16 is driven by Sevco the end result of either situation is Sevco in the top flight in 2 seasons rather than 3 if it stays as is, so don't see that it can be thrown at them.

I prefer the 16-10-16 with the amount of flux between the tiers that it had to the same old same old shit with the 12-12-18

Edit to add the point: I think saying it's Sevco's idea is a way of trying to make fans dismiss it out of hand in favour of the SPL variant when there is no difference in terms of where it means Sevco will be playing when, compared to their idea. Take the ideas on their merits and ignore that kind of pandering and manipulation.

the SPL idea would see the huns back in the SPL in three seasons just as it would if things remained the same.

on the rest of the points, its going to be interesting to see the details of this training ground deal.

regarding the stadium, Aberdeen City Council should be told to fuck off, they had their chance. Go to the shire who are willing to help

Have a +1 for that (edit - over my quota apparently :)). Don't let the council fuck us about any more, if Aberdeenshire are more than willing lets go with them.

Well folks enjoyed the meeting with Ian Jack, geote Yule and extra guest Craig Brown last night,

a summary of the discussion

AFC to announce new training ground partnership before end of year.

The SFL 16-10-16 league format is solely driven by Sevco.

the 12=-12-18 set up would see a vast incearse in money filtering down to lower league clubs.

Aberdeen city council are to get back to AFC about other sites for stadium , however Aberdeenshire council has shown great entusiasim

will oput meat on thee bones later when i have more time

oh and of course i asked about Eric Black as future manager......................

I think league reconstruction should be parked for a couple years. More even distribution of cash, add relegation playoff, change the 11-1 voting structure to 9-3 and just see how things play out for a couple years imo.

Was anything said about the future of Craig Brown?

I presume he's off at the end of the season?

Aye you have to wonder about giving a 73 year old a new contract regardless of opinions on how he is doing

Agreed, the attitude regarding this from the City Council has been a fucking disgrace.

If we need to go to the Shire, then so be it.

If there is a winning team on the park with a good stadium bar I'll be there.

Winning team not absolutely neccesary.

Agreed

CB also said that the club are going to make an offer to Thomas Cerny, they do rate him, know he 's available and are waiting for fatso to move.

I asked about Ryan Fraser, they seemed to be downmbeat on that saying his head had been filled with visions of grandeur, originally he had a Scottish agent who was part of an Irish company the head of that company has now taken on Frasers affairs personally which is concerning ,

apparently a A Man utd scout was at pittodrie for the cup game , now CB says that had he been there to watch Fraser ferguson would have had the courtesy to infrom him,

CB also said that the club are going to make an offer to Thomas Cerny, they do rate him, know he 's available and are waiting for fatso to move.

I asked about Ryan Fraser, they seemed to be downmbeat on that saying his head had been filled with visions of grandeur, originally he had a Scottish agent who was part of an Irish company the head of that company has now taken on Frasers affairs personally which is concerning ,

apparently a A Man utd scout was at pittodrie for the cup game , now CB says that had he been there to watch Fraser ferguson would have had the courtesy to infrom him,

good news about Cerny, redstar will cum in his pants at that news and may just shut him up for while.

very concerned about Ryan Fraser now and for a while I have started to believe that we will not see him in a dons top next season.

Was anything said about the future of Craig Brown?

I presume he's off at the end of the season?

i asked CB personally during the intermission if he had suggested to the Dons board any potential predecessors, he said he had suggested the names of the "three best young Scottish coaches in the country"

So who then did he go on to name as those three?

i asked CB personally during the intermission if he had suggested to the Dons board any potential predecessors, he said he had suggested the names of the "three best young Scottish coaches in the country"

Scott Booth, Derek Adams, Paul Sheerin? :tumbleweed:

Tommy i asked if i could suggest a possible player to sign he said certainly go ahead, to which i replied Cerny he said him and Leighton had both identified him, and that "he will be asked to come" was the exact words

I'm not disputing what you say, just think he should keep these things under wraps.

Mark McGhee, Jimmy Calderwood and Steve Patterson?

good news about Cerny, redstar will cum in his pants at that news and may just shut him up for while.

very concerned about Ryan Fraser now and for a while I have started to believe that we will not see him in a dons top next season.

Next season?

I'd say January - if he makes it clear he won't sign, he'll go in January so we get a little extra cash.

A bit sad really - plays about a dozen good games and his agent thinks Ryan is Jimmy Johnstone.

Disappointing to hear. At a similar thing a few weeks ago, Yule and Jack seemed quite confident Fraser would re-sign.

the three names were "billy McKinlay, Steve kean and ERIC BLACK honestly!, he said that he feels Black would be the boards choice however eric loves his life where he is and His German wife may not fancy a move to aberdeen.

FFS. Old pals act from Broon there.