Gibraltar V Scotland (0 - 6)

We're going to win this 18-0 and prove that we should've went through. Lol.

Just another game to experiment for the sake of it and confuse the best starting line up even more.

You've got to wonder what the likes of Shinnie or Rhodes have to do to get a start compared to some of these so called tried and tested cunts.

Maybe if they got Gordie a wee bottle of Grecian 2000 it would rub him up the right way.

Chance for Rhodes to to bang a few in and state his intent too.

We're going to win this 18-0 and prove that we should've went through. Lol.

Just another game to experiment for the sake of it and confuse the best starting line up even more.

You've got to wonder what the likes of Shinnie or Rhodes have to do to get a start compared to some of these so called tried and tested cunts.

Maybe if they got Gordie a wee bottle of Grecian 2000 it would rub him up the right way.

Chance for Rhodes to to bang a few in and state his intent too.

I see Thumb, Morrison, Rhoades and Mulgrew have all withdrew.

#TeamSpirit

To be fair to the manager. It doesn't really help matters along the way when you have some of these prima donas pulling out cos they consider playing for their country is less of an honour for one reason or another.

I can understand club managers don't want players injured during internationals but surely it's just part of the game.

Some of these club contracts should include clauses that say that international duty comes first.

It's a joke at times.

To be fair to the manager. It doesn't really help matters along the way when you have some of these prima donas pulling out cos they consider playing for their country is less of an honour for one reason or another.

I can understand club managers don't want players injured during internationals but surely it's just part of the game.

Some of these club contracts should include clauses that say that international duty comes first.

It's a joke at times.

Why would the likes of Mulgrew care about playing in a game that now has less value than a friendly when they know they will walk back into the next team anyway?

Unpopular opinion - I actually think Strachan's on-field tactics are OK and his understanding of football is is up there with the best of them. It's his piss poor team selection that is killing us and his penchant for giving his mates a job. If he could stop doing that he might actually see some success.

That being said, when I think about the fact that Strachan has made us the only "nation" not to qualify, it's inexcusable and he needs to go. I still have no idea who we could get that is better though.

I think strachan at least has tried to be more attack minded , I would give him some credit for that.

You can't polish a turd at the end of the day.

But there were definitely younger players with far more potential and pace than the group he continually ended up sitting on the fence with. He could've fielded a complete new crop of young players , caught the imagination of the public and possibly ended up with a better result at the end of the campaign.

We maybe need to look for an extrovert character or someone like Van Gaal or Mourinho who isn't just a script reader.

We'll probably end up with another droid though.

Mon the scots.

Fuck off.

At least 6 of the starting line up the other night wouldn't get in the match day squad for The Famous.

Stop making excuses for mismanagement.

Very true.

The West Coast seem to bang about his 'loyalty' to players. It's just pity these players are pish

Should get Taylor capped in this one. The Welsh will likely cap him in their game though.

Couldn't give a fuck where he's from :blahblah1::blahblah1: we are short on decent central defenders (especially for the future) & he will no doubt be one.

Strachan is a cunt if he misses out on getting him capped.

Nah nah Taylor has a great chance to go to the euros. Fuck Scotland

Was at the Scotland u21 game today, thought all the hearts lads were decent (Paterson, McGhee, Nicholson, king) but thought Christie and Gauld were largely ineffective. John McGinn did well in midfield, reminded me a bit of scott brown, got stuck in. The left back and the boy that scored the own goal were awful and Cummings was struggling up against the French defence.

Scotland probably should of got something out of the game and they could well have if Gauld hadn't got sent off.

Weird time wasting tactics from France at the end with them kicking it into the south stand (closed) on a couple of occasions so that the one ball boy took time to retrieve it. Also just after we'd scored someone went to pick the ball out of the net but two French guys came along and surrounded him so he couldn't get out of the net, resulting in a bit of a scrap with many players getting involved