Transfers News For The Inferior Teams

Hibs have signed defender Adam Jackson from Barnsley and Scott Allan from Celtic. Looking to sign Marc McNulty on a permanent basis along with Dylan McGeouch. They have also received cash from a promotion clause inserted in the deal that took John McGinn to Aston Villa.

Hearts are set to sign Naismith on Monday.

And we are set to sign Main. :suicide:

Dramatic pish.

Allan was with them 2,years ago when we easily finished above them.

McNulty was with them when we easily finished above them last season.

They are allegedly interested in McGeouch as are we.

They signed someone from Barnsley.

They might get more money from the John McGinn transfer , we might from Ryan Fraser.

Oh and Hearts wise. The uber hun Naismith? So what?! They were 6th and shite with him last season.

Some people are such drama queens (queens wise I'm talking about closet case Ebbe)

• Downvote 1

Dramatic pish.

They might get more money from the John McGinn transfer , we might from Ryan Fraser.

Oh and Hearts wise. The uber hun Naismith? So what?! They were 6th and shite with him last season.

Some people are such drama queens (queens wise I'm talking about closet case Ebbe)

Good post and decent injection of realty into things.

I think the thing slightly worrying some isn't so much the players Hibs are being linked with its more the ones we are linked with.

Main and Taylor are not inspiring much confidence.

If we sign those 2 and they are just squad players/useful in particular types of game then that's absolutely fine by me- but if they are going to be starting most games I'd be a bit underwhelmed with that tbh.

• Downvote 1

Good post and decent injection of realty into things.

I think the thing slightly worrying some isn't so much the players Hibs are being linked with its more the ones we are linked with.

Main and Taylor are not inspiring much confidence.

If we sign those 2 and they are just squad players/useful in particular types of game then that's absolutely fine by me- but if they are going to be starting most games I'd be a bit underwhelmed with that tbh.

Totally agree that we wouldn't want those two as our main summer signings.

It's the breakdowns people have before weve even signed them and before weve made all our summer signings that get me. Drama for the sake of it.

Main & Taylor are pointless squad players too.

Taylor even as back up is risky. He needs ten games to have one good one so no point having him at all.

Main is about as much use as Staevie May in terms of goals. Another completely pointless squad player when we have better in Bruce Anderson already in the squad & him having potential to get better.

Main & Taylor are completely wasteful & lazy signings just to make up numbers early. McInnes is being a shitehouse if he goes ahead with bringing that shite onboard

Nit, but plenty of Facebook chat about him being a decent player. Some videos kicking about as usual, but fuck that, they even made Maynard look good

Maynard battered in a decent number of goals last season. Was never given a chance, 5 minutes at the end of the game isn't a lot of time to go and bag a few goals.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Dramatic pish.

Hello Batty you fucking poof.

Surprised if Dunfermline would get anywhere near paying the wages he would want unless a kindly benefactor steps in to subsidise them. I thought Hearts were his preferrred destination

We don't like fatties.

Except Nade.

And Zeefuik.

OK. And Phil Stamp.

Last one. Stevie Fulton. But that's it.

Fuck. And Robbo.

Ok. So other than Nade, Zeefuik, Stamp, Fulton and Robbo. We don't do fatties.

Oh. And Mike Galloway.