Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

Helicopter Sundays and 4 'old firm' games that can decide the title race. Lots of goals against the teams there to make up the numbers. Every Hun and Celtic away game live on TV so their home corporate tickets aren't affected. That's what's 'good' for Scottish football.

Β 

I mean sky might even give the spfl and extra 100k at the next TV deal.

Helicopter Sundays and 4 'old firm' games that can decide the title race. Lots of goals against the teams there to make up the numbers.

Β 

Every Hun and Celtic away game live on TV so their home corporate tickets aren't affected. That's what's 'good' for Scottish football.Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β Edited the format of the text and that's the advertising slogan SKY would love to go with. Said in the voice of Jim White.Β 

• Upvote 1

Loves a goal against Hearts.Β 

Β 

This is the strongest The Rangers and Celtic squads I've seen in a very long time. They are also looking the real deal in Europe.

Β 

You are very optimistic and upbeat, you don't have to sit through the bollocks at a freezing Pittodrie though, I don't think you would be so chipper when you are struggling to feel your fingers and toes, avoiding the birds shite and watching the bollocks that has been on show for the last 18 months or so.

budge under pressur tae git some cunt in this week..nae mare fannyin aboot..mibbe git some cash back oan the hippy fae a natural history museum..if e cin be yased fir science ir entertaiment gade luck tae the cunt..ez nae a fitba man..e wis cathros richt hand man..cunt hinks ez fuckin untouchable tae..share ez names mcphee? ez goat mare thin a hint a mr mcghee aboot him. expectin a statement fae skins shortly

• Downvote 1

The Rangers and Celtic Cup Final on BT Sport :

Β 

Β 

Coverage begins at 9am for the Hampden showpiece, with the nation set to come to a standstill come 3pm to watch the Old Firm final.The programme will run all the way through until 6pm with all of the post match reaction from pundits, players and the managers captured.

Nine fucking hours of coverage for this final.

Celtic and The Rangers fans attending Sunday's Betfred Cup Final have been asked to dig deep and help raise money for the Glasgow Children's Hospital Charity. Bucket collections will be located around the stadium.

Β 

Bucket collections ? Hope they are well guarded by security...

Mate I cannae even muster a fuck. I hate our owner, backroom staff, players, and fans. I loved old Hearts. This project is an abomination. Fuck them.

You should maybe consider changing to Aberdeen Skins.

Β 

We play similar football but we're better at managing the games out (mostly).

Β 

We might not have the level of brutality in our squad that you're used to though. We've got a lot of nice boys here