Jason Brown

I'm getting the feeling this is all some sort of old pals act between Broon (old) and Levein to try and unsettle Fatty Broon before the Scotland Wales game...poor show...

That's excellent news if true you mean.

I get the feeling that Jason Brown is several sandwiches short of a picnic.

Sounds pretty conclusive to me.

Poor show, indeed.

I'd go further Broon (old) will be sweating like a Geordie at a spelling test just now...as I revealed yesterday Jocky Scott is solely responsible for AFC's resurgence as a force in the Scottish Game...If Fatty Broon was to play a stormer in goals for Wales the old fool would be fully outed as a complete charlatan by favouring the completely useless Langfield over the vastly superior Fatty Broon

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

I'd go further Broon (old) will be sweating like a Geordie at a spelling test just now...as I revealed yesterday Jocky Scott is solely responsible for AFC's resurgence as a force in the Scottish Game...If Fatty Broon was to play a stormer in goals for Wales the old fool would be fully outed as a complete charlatan by favouring the completely useless Langfield over the vastly superior Fatty Broon

I find him amusing, he's clearly playing a role and playing to the gallery so take him with a pinch of salt as always.

it was funny for a while but a bit boring now..............new material required Sir Wanker

anyway, I read elsewhere that Jason Broon is claiming the media have twisted his words. Well Jason.............................................you should know not go blabbing to a rag such as the sun

• Downvote 2

Pretty poor stuff from him. As soon as he loses the number one slot he loses the plot. Rather than be professional and try and work hard to get back into the team, he sulks and wants out. I don't want people like that in our squad. If there are other reasons for his exile, then he should just say them, because he just comes across as bitter at the moment.

Anyway, I feel that Langfield's a better goalkeeper anyway and seems to get along with his teammates much better. Not sure how old Danny Rogers is but I presume he will become sub goalkeeper rather than us going out to sign a replacement for Jason Brown.

Pretty poor stuff from him. As soon as he loses the number one slot he loses the plot. Rather than be professional and try and work hard to get back into the team, he sulks and wants out. I don't want people like that in our squad. If there are other reasons for his exile, then he should just say them, because he just comes across as bitter at the moment.

Anyway, I feel that Langfield's a better goalkeeper anyway and seems to get along with his teammates much better. Not sure how old Danny Rogers is but I presume he will become sub goalkeeper rather than us going out to sign a replacement for Jason Brown.

Afternoon Jim...training finish early today?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I spoke to someone who was on the clubs flight to Stavanger a few weeks back and Brown had been completely ostracized from the rest of the squad, so much so that in the two days the guy I know spent, he didn't once see another player even utter a word to him. He's seemingly a complete fruitloop.

I spoke to someone who was on the clubs flight to Stavanger a few weeks back and Brown had been completely ostracized from the rest of the squad, so much so that in the two days the guy I know spent, he didn't once see another player even utter a word to him. He's seemingly a complete fruitloop.

He did look a bit "weird" while warming up on Saturday, distant would be the word I would use, surely its in best interest of everyone for club to just allow him to leave now