Aberdeen Vs Dundee

If Broon harbours any hopes of getting the fans back onside he'll drop Robertson , Rae and Hughes and replace them with those three...assuming they came thru the U20s game unscathed

Would do the same. Get the game sown up by the hour mark then they can be subbed if tiring.

No, he just didn't like him rather than it being through any sort of foresight.

Although if it turns out that he's a racist after all then I might reconsider.

The GWT/GWB is a bungler at best but more realistically a charlatan hun loving auld neep...he was never going to more than a caretaker ...the treatment he handed out to Fatty Broon was a step too far and Milne and Co would be well advised to cut ties with the Gentleman who seems to think it's still the 50s...their not just here to drive buses and trains Brooner.

• Upvote 2

IN, will win this one think friday night football might just have a positive affect on the team (somehow). think i'll go for 3-1. mcginn magennis rae

I hope the atmosphere's as good as Dunfermline game and want

Magennis to start up front with McGinn.

4-0 Aberdeen. McGinn 3, Magennis 1.

Fuck the rangers then, fuck the rangers now, fuck the rangers forever.

0-2 Dundee. We are going to make a right cunt of this one.

Langfield's fault for one and should have done better for the other.

Craig Brown will defend his team and they will come good according to him, even though he persists with inept tactics.

McGinn, left isolated up top.

Vernon wandering around looking for spare change as usual.

Rae struggling to complete a pass the whole game.

Hughes "running" around without bending his knees.

Me bored oot ma skull for 90 odd minutes.... if I'm onshore (2 day trip....:hysterical: )

Why is the average ticket price between those amounts? Surely you'd just take each clubs ticket price and divide by 20? The average being this amount?

I would imagine in the same way our ticket prices go down for diddies and up for "thouperstars"

But essentially you are correct, just that I would guess whoever done the average calc was bone idle.