Scotland V Wales - Friday 8Pm

It'll be on in the pub, I'll probably be playing pool and continuing my winning streak from last week.

Pity you bottled it on the big occasion when you failed to make an appearance at my tournament.

I'm almost unbeatable at pool but I gave boofon one frame because he made the effort to turn up and I didna want him to go home empty handed.

That's not true. You fluked two blacks and I missed a sitter in the 6 games we played. Normal rules would have it as. 3-3 draw with last pocket normally having to be nominated. Your luck was in, mine was out but I'd just been released from captivity so was out of practice.

:clangers2:

Are you saying you don't have to nominate the pocket you pot the black into?

Absurd. That means anyone can win with a fluke taking all skill out of the game as happened in two frames in our match up.

That is exactly what I'm saying.

Ludicrous to suggest any other rule.

This is like dealing with a sevconian in a state of mass denial.

The score was 5-1, and I was just getting warmed up at that stage.

If boofon was being realistic, and honest, he'd admit he is not at my level, and was lucky to scrape one frame.

I am being both realistic and honest when I say it was 3-3 by my rules, 5-1 by your insane rules to which we played all but one frame and you have an Irish flag on your cue and I'd to buy the first round of drinks and put the fifty pences down for the games.

If boofon was being realistic, and honest, he'd admit he is not at my level, and was lucky to scrape one frame.

I am being both realistic and honest when I say it was 3-3 by my rules, 5-1 by your insane rules to which we played all but one frame and you have an Irish flag on your cue and I'd to buy the first round of drinks and put the fifty pences down for the games.

Mental :ThumbsDown:

I bought the first drink thank you very fucking much.

This after you bought yourself a tin of lager on the train but never got me one.

Agreed Roberto. Shouldn't be throwing the black round the table at the end of a game so that it can end up in any pocket. If you're any good at getting it in the pocket you are aiming for, there shouldn't be an issue.

In response to both of your posts Harcus, yes.

Being flukey is not playing pool.

Agree that losing on a fluke is annoying, but it's part of pool FFS, why don't you have to nominate the pocket for the other 7 balls you pot?

Mental :ThumbsDown:

I bought the first drink thank you very fucking much.

This after you bought yourself a tin of lager on the train but never got me one.

Have you seen the fucking prices of a tin of lager on the train FFS.

Plus you had the family with you and I thought you'd want to be a responsible parent and not some drunken mess.

Anyway 5-1 to you by your rules, 3-3 by mine. Only one way to settle it and that's a proper tournament with no Irish flags on display either. Still canna find the emoticons FFS.

Agreed Roberto. Shouldn't be throwing the black round the table at the end of a game so that it can end up in any pocket. If you're any good at getting it in the pocket you are aiming for, there shouldn't be an issue.

Tup is a hit and hope merchant make no mistake. He also plays fucking snookers FFS.

That's bad enough crack at pool as it is without just cannoning the black all over the place and hoping it goes in.

Tup is a hit and hope merchant make no mistake. He also plays fucking snookers FFS.

That's bad enough crack at pool as it is without just cannoning the black all over the place and hoping it goes in.

Snookers in pool is just for desperate people that cannot win by playing pool

• Downvote 1

Agree that losing on a fluke is annoying, but it's part of pool FFS, why don't you have to nominate the pocket for the other 7 balls you pot?

Why are you only allowed to finish on a double or bullseye in darts despite not having to every other shot?

Why are you not allowed to use a 5 iron on a green if you've been allowed to use it for every other shot?

Why do you have to serve in to a smaller area in tennis with your first shot, but have a much larger area for others?