Formula 1

Foster14

• 2 weeks later...

Never been impressed with any of these drivers. It's all about the car. Pish sport and Hamilton is an utter bawbag.

Alonso has just said the same thing (minus the Hamilton being a bawbag part, although I'm sure he thinks that to)

The restrictions in place at the moment are killing the sport. They have falling TV audiences and tv companies wishing to renegotiate Tv deals as a result, because the excitement is gone.

Teams need the freedom to design their own car, drivers need the freedom to go flat out and not have to hold back to protect their tyres (to the extent they currently do with the damn Pirelli tyre)

IMO there should still be 2 or even 3 tyre manufacturers (growing up I always remember the Goodyear v Bridgestone battles) and secondly and most importantly they should bring back refuelling at pit stops. Really shaking things up strategy wise.

• Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Oh congratulations to the two guys with the fastest cars managing to finish 1st and 2nd. Amazing achievement.

You know I reckon there are probably tens of thousands of people around the world who would be better/faster drivers than any of this lot if they were ever in the position of having the chance to do so. Not impressed by any of these guys. Unbelievable money for driving a car. Is that even a talent?

Maybe someone could enlighten me to the attraction of this?

• 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 years later...