Premier Sports

Until the playoff round the tv monies are not centralised.

What does this mean? Home team sell any/all media rights and keep all the money for themselves.

Premier Sports only look for a cheap deal when a different broadcaster are organising everything and they can just offer a small amount to pick up the live feed.

Dons are not interested in selling the home games for pennies as prefer to a) encourage folk to go to the game and b) encourage folk to buy redtv.

Not many broadcasters willing to offer a serious wedge for these matches

Aberdeen should cash in by showing the away games at Pittodrie. A few big screens and a bar. Sounds like a good idea to me but would anyone go? Or would everyone just go to their closest pub to watch? Or get it free on their Amazon sticks. Given they've never done it before, must think there's not much chance of making money from it.

I'll have to find somewhere other than the Foundry this year, full of idiots for these games last year.

Aberdeen should cash in by showing the away games at Pittodrie. A few big screens and a bar. Sounds like a good idea to me but would anyone go? Or would everyone just go to their closest pub to watch? Or get it free on their Amazon sticks. Given they've never done it before, must think there's not much chance of making money from it.

I'll have to find somewhere other than the Foundry this year, full of s for these games last year.

Would be a good idea to charge a small fee but make it free for season ticket holders. Open up the bar and food kiosks, pretty sure they could make some money out of it if they're clever with it AND it means a wee bonus for season tickets etc

I'll have to find somewhere other than the Foundry this year, full of s for these games last year.

I'd definitely go if profits were going to the club

Sounds good. How many loyalty points will be awarded?

Aye it's shite.

They showed the home game at Pittodrie last Thursday, why not the away?

Jimmy Must GO!

Anyone have or can add to a list of bars that will be showing the match on Thursday?

Few mates watched Fola game in the Holburn.

Assume they would have it again, but perhaps a bit of a hike fae work.

Looking mair at bars in the toon.

Highland probably?

Perhaps Halo?

Ony shouts?

Cheers.

Country Club, BOD.

Anyone have or can add to a list of bars that will be showing the match on Thursday?

Few mates watched Fola game in the Holburn.

Assume they would have it again, but perhaps a bit of a hike fae work.

Looking mair at bars in the toon.

Highland probably?

Perhaps Halo?

Ony shouts?

Cheers.

Old Schoolhouse.

Foundry.

Pittodrie Bar.

• Upvote 1