Where Are They Now

Used to stay off King Street and would wear a Celtic top in his flat while playing for us.

Fucking prick.

Very true. Though he went absolutely mental when he scored a double at the Pitt against them (done some weird belly celebration.

We have a player in our current team who literally apologised for scoring against them not so long ago.

I know what type of man I'd share a galaxy with (none of them obviously because galaxy chocolate is fucking delicious)

That's a shame, can't be that old?

Dunno why you would hate him, he might have been thick as fuck in showing his Celtic leanings but he didn't half try like fuck against them and celebrate like mad scoring/winning

He's a weegie prick who thought he was far better than he was.

The fact you think that because he 'tried 100%' in games against them is some major plus point shows you are as stupid as he is. That should be the minimum of any player.

• Upvote 3

What, like mckenna?

His success rate for Scotland at cross field passes mist have been honking

Granted, it was a failed tactic by mckenna. But he at least has the technique to try it. Diamond was a extremely limited defender. I can guarantee that mckenna will achieve more on his career than diamond

No, my point is his Celtic leanings shouldn't mean fuck all because he blatantly gave everything against them

Compare that to mcginn

You doss cunt

Hahaha, losing the plot MT.

If you want to get argumentative and personal then we both know your wife hates your mood swings and constant questioning. Give it a rest, for her sake.