Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

What an absolute serpent.  Not really surprising coming from that lot. 

He's 31?! The boy looks in his 40s. 

Earns between 40 and 100 quid a day begging?  If government cuts continue this could represent a valid change of career direction for many health and education workers.   Oh aye...and obviously the rapey thing is horrendous.

Guest the shepherd

Smiles Better.

Shite hole place, shit hole people!

Glasgow is a place the Nazis failed to target properly.

Anyway, the scumbag in the article will probably end up with just a wee fine, compensation order and Community Payback Order for his act of crime. In his defence, the old "my client, who is extremely remorseful for what ocuurred, was experiencing an abnormality of mind and psychosis at the time of the act, which stems from the sexual and physical domestic abuse he endured as a child in the volatile upbringing he endured from his alcoholic father and mother who was engaged in prostitution to provide for her son and family" statement will be read out with a view to mitigating his sentence and to give reason for his actions.

Anyway, the scumbag in the article will probably end up with just a wee fine, compensation order and Community Payback Order for his act of crime. In his defence, the old "my client, who is extremely remorseful for what ocuurred, was experiencing an abnormality of mind and psychosis at the time of the act, which stems from the sexual and physical domestic abuse he endured as a child in the volatile upbringing he endured from his alcoholic father and mother who was engaged in prostitution to provide for her son and family" statement will be read out with a view to mitigating his sentence and to give reason for his actions.

Please don't take my hub caps away.

That young Ukrainian winger they've just signed looks like a very decent player. A Celtic fan I work with sent me a highlights video of him. I know those videos can make just about anyone look good but by fuck he scores several fucking rip snorters in it from well outside the box. Looks very fast and direct, good close control and definitely has a great left foot.

• Downvote 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Rodgers gets paid BIG bucks to make big decisions

Going with mr bean left back

Going with Burke up front

STILL trying to play a passing game at this level despite his players clearly unable to at this level. He either can't or arrogantly won't play any other way

Fail for Rodgers

Well in fairness, he's caught between the devil and the deep blue, isn't he?

On the domestic level their squad - like it or not - and I don't - is head & shoulders above anything else in Scotland.

It doesn't make sense for them to play a defensive formation against any Scottish team, in any competition, home or away. They play quick passing attacking football that their fans enjoy domestically, that gets them goals, wins games, and delivers trophy after trophy.

To tell their team to then play a completely different type of football against European opposition to anything they play domestically is not likely to end well, simply because they have no experience of doing it. Seems to me he's just as well to stick to his guns - they'll likely get horsed either way, but at least he can then say "we tried to play the positive passing football we've established as our style".

And let's be honest, as a club who've won just a single European tie in the past two seasons, we're hardly in a position to be handing out sage advice.

• Downvote 1

But but but the budgets... it's not fair... and and and the domestic league is holding them back...

That was a Daily Retard headline the othet day, something like "plucky Celtic will have to overcome a £100m gulf" or something. Funny we never get similar headlines decrying the vast imbalance in wealth when the likes of St Mirren or Livingston square up to the tims.

• Upvote 3

Excellent, a big fuck you to any prick who wants Celtic to do well in Europe for the good of Scottish football........

Similar to most, I like Celtic getting a taste of their own medicine (ie playing clubs with significantly more resources).  However, remember Celtic success in Europe helps our national coefficient which might one day allow us two entries into the Championship League as well as later entry into the Europa League.  Plus, UEFA provides development fee compensation to SPFL clubs due to Celtic participation in Championship League as Celtic likes to remind everyone. Personally and yes maybe I am being rather petty, but I rather not see a second entry for Championship anytime soon as I enjoy Ranger (and their fans) obsessively trying to catch up financially with their cross-town rivals.

• Downvote 2

Similar to most, I like Celtic getting a taste of their own medicine (ie playing clubs with significantly more resources).  However, remember Celtic success in Europe helps our national coefficient which might one day allow us two entries into the Championship League as well as later entry into the Europa League.  Plus, UEFA provides development fee compensation to SPFL clubs due to Celtic participation in Championship League as Celtic likes to remind everyone. Personally and yes maybe I am being rather petty, but I rather not see a second entry for Championship anytime soon as I enjoy Ranger (and their fans) obsessively trying to catch up financially with their cross-town rivals.

Im sure that the ranking for two CL spots (and an extra Europa League spot is 15th) as far as Im aware Scotland is in 20th position with Denmark, Switzerland, Croatia, Cyprus and Serbia above us...but UEFA changed the way things are calculated last year 

Anyway, what Im trying to say is ....Fuck celtic

Well Neil Lennon managed to have them playing different styles to success both home and in Europe so why can't Rodgers?

Well mibbe it's been me just not paying attention, but I must have missed all that European success Neil Lennon led them to.

Unless he views not getting himself arrested or banned as a qualified success. :laughing:

Only success I can remember was that one game where they beat Barca - and they set themselves out to attack then as I recall, so that would more support Rodgers going for it.

Of course, maybe I'm just so tired of ourselves giving mediocre teams like Sevco too much respect that I have a conditioned negative response to the basic concept of defensive formations...

• Upvote 1

Sutton moaning about Valencias squad size and the amount that they spend on players was delivered without a slightest hint of irony...

"Celtic have raked in £14million more in revenue than Europa League opponents Valencia - according to the most recent financial results.

Brendan Rodgers' side are the underdogs to reach the last 16 of the tournament but they bring home more money (£102m) than the La Liga giants (£88m).

Stats, provided by football finance blog Swiss Ramble, are available for 21 of the 32 teams competing in the knockouts and Celtic rank 11th in terms of revenue - but rank 12th in terms of annual wages.

Valencia spend £9million more (£68m) on players than Celtic (£59m) and Los Che have been hamstrung in recent years after their stadium move hit the buffers after a financial crisis."

It's almost like they don't know what they are talking about, despite being paid a fortune to pontificate about it.