Where Are They Now

It was a fucking horrendous era. Clearly we all want back to the Fergie days but hopefully the younger fans will never have to endure the horsing we used to get at Parkhead or even from Livingston in the cup.

Some of the criticism about Mcinnes and his tactics are legitimate but holy fuck I hope nobody ever has to go some of that shit ever again

@@Fridge

Thornley was horrendous. A fat, drunken mess. Collapsed and pished himself outside Waterstones bookshop on Union St one Saturday afternoon.

Now, we've all been there, but not when our pals were playing Celtic away at the same time

met him when in corporate at Old Trafford few years back was decent enough and spoke away for ages about Aberdeen. I remember a time he went into the players lounge with Dadi was a couple young kids standing outside waiting for autographs! Dadi stopped and signed ones for everyone as Thornley pushes his way through saying he has no time for this straight to the bar demanding a drink. For the threesome my moneys on McGuire

Jamie McAllister, what an utter bellend he was. My cousin used to work in Ernest Jones and she said one time he came into the shop (can’t remember what he was buying) and the entire time he was rattling his car keys like “look at me”. She said he was very rude too

I know too from having been out in Blu Bar and most of the 1st team were out and he was acting like a right arrogant cunt

So aye could quite believe he was the other one involved in Thornley’s story

could be spotted at the Indie gigs at the AECC during his time here. Almost got his teeth knocked down his throat after telling my mate to shift as his Missus couldn’t see after giving it the big “do you know who I am”

I can't stand idiocy and it's why I came off Facebook

Found myself arguing with all sorts across the globe

When British people went to bed, it would be onto the americans

If that's a fault, I'm at fault

Sounds like there's a lot of pent up rage in there MT.

Take up boxing. Those shoulders of yours will do some damage. 

I can't stand idiocy and it's why I came off Facebook

Found myself arguing with all sorts across the globe

When British people went to bed, it would be onto the americans

If that's a fault, I'm at fault

Facebook is full of total virtue signalling pricks agreed. You on Twitter? Could imagine you ranting like fuck on that.

You are at fault though.