I'd just like to personally thank all the DNAers for donating their hard earned to give us this brilliant opportunity of having tracking devices. Without these, winning trophies would be impossible.

He only wants the players to have them so he can go around shagging their women lol

Yeah, KSL summary covers most of it.

They asked Shinnie about signing new contract and he was trying to say all the right things about how he loves the club, loves being captain and of how proud he is to represent us .... but his next contract decision is a massive one for him and a big decision with the stage he is in his career. But it would take a special offer to persuade him to leave what he has here. The impression I got was that he will wait to see what offers come his way.

It was when Derek was asked about recruitment he said that obviously raising funds from things like Aberdna are a help but they are up against it when small league 1 clubs can go and offer big money to players you want and even clubs like Scunthorpe can pay a player sums like 6 or 7k a week. Then he said he probably shouldn't say that in front of Shinnie.

Your summary doesn't sound convincing that he'll sign on. Hope I'm reading that wrong. Seeing him go would be a travesty but seeing him go for nothing would be a disaster.

I'd just like to personally thank all the DNAers for donating their hard earned to give us this brilliant opportunity of having tracking devices. Without these, winning trophies would be impossible.

How naive can you be?

The club have been able to afford equipment we couldn't previously. Can't see why there is a negative in that at all.

Yeah, KSL summary covers most of it.

They asked Shinnie about signing new contract and he was trying to say all the right things about how he loves the club, loves being captain and of how proud he is to represent us .... but his next contract decision is a massive one for him and a big decision with the stage he is in his career. But it would take a special offer to persuade him to leave what he has here. The impression I got was that he will wait to see what offers come his way.

It was when Derek was asked about recruitment he said that obviously raising funds from things like Aberdna are a help but they are up against it when small league 1 clubs can go and offer big money to players you want and even clubs like Scunthorpe can pay a player sums like 6 or 7k a week. Then he said he probably shouldn't say that in front of Shinnie.

So could be losing Shinnie for nothing?

Hard enough if he goes but would hate to just lose such a good player for nothing.

If champ man was real, we'd offer him a deal with a £2m release clause.

Yeah I agree with you tonight Razor, trying to convince myself it's enough but doesn't feel right given how many left and the gaps.

Wonder if Tansey leaving would allow a third one to come in?

Or might it be 2 more experienced guys plus a McInnes wildcard or 2?

I'd like to think they'd have factored in Tansey leaving. Seems almost a foregone conclusion.

I'd like to think they'd have factored in Tansey leaving. Seems almost a foregone conclusion.

Would Gregory T be so keen to leave? He'll be on the highest wage he's ever earned and he signed a 3 year deal. Could be that he's getting a second chance... he's 29 and I'm not so sure he'd just want to leave and earn (probably) a fair bit less elsewhere.

Would Gregory T be so keen to leave? He'll be on the highest wage he's ever earned and he signed a 3 year deal. Could be that he's getting a second chance... he's 29 and I'm not so sure he'd just want to leave and earn (probably) a fair bit less elsewhere.

Oh I'm sure he'd be happy to stay and collect a wage. Probably a hint into why McInnes has questioned his attitude so much.

Just to clarify there was nothing to say that Shinnie wouldn't sign, but personally i just felt he was being careful with what he said & I got the feeling he will still need a fair bit of convincing or at the very least have some stipulations put into any contract he signs. Just got the impression he thinks this could be his last chance of getting a move down south so is worried he might miss the boat but I honestly don't think he has made a decision one way or another so will need a fair bit of convincing.

Deek said he was still confident he would stay and they would be doing all they could and once again the cash from DNA will support him in trying to keep our best players. Also was pointing out what a key player he is can be seen when we are without him because we never won a game last season when he was missing. With regards to bookings Deek wasn't playing the victim card. He did say that shinnie deserved quite a few of them and some of them were stupid but the way he plays he will always have an edge and would want to lose that from his game. The bookings he is frustrated about was when refs book him for the first foul he makes but other players like Brown will get away with 7 or 8 of them same type of fouls before he gets booked so it felt like he was being targeted.

• Upvote 1

The money is being put in to help improve the squad.

Sports science helps keep the squad fit, monitoring their performance is part of that.

I think Shinnie has already agreed to extend his deal.

Club just saving the announcement in an attempt to appease the support when the window shuts & they tell us how we just couldn't afford to get all our first, second & had to settle for our turd choice players & have to fill the squad with loans again.

• Downvote 1

with regards to the trackers it was mentioned by the boy Hicks. He just said money raised even helps with small amount being used for buying trackers for every player at the club and so even small things like buying those for the sports science department really helps the club. I believe he was talking about the younger youth and development squads as oppose to the first team however.