Coronavirus

Henry

Guest milne_afc

Sounds like Monsieur Rouge is one of the guilty parties. His phoney bullshit about having his photo with his daughter shared on social media is the giveaway. 

9 hours ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

Covid is not a flu bug.  Its a systemic disease potentially affecting many of the body's vital functions - brain, lungs, heart, central nervous system.

There are many opinions on how to proceed from that - but you should accept that this is the bottom line.

We can adopt the logic of the healthy wolf pack and  "protect the economy" by allowing the weakest to die and the next in line to live vastly compromised lives - we do this already for many illnesses, so i appreciate the utilitarian view here that we should do the same for Covid.

Given that the national economy is a make-believe magic money tree anyway, the logical answer is to introduce UBI, so that anyone who doesn't fancy dying on the job can just collect enough money to live on via Universal Basic Income, no strings attached, and let everyone else roll the dice and get on with it.

SNP might well be neoliberal careerists but they say they are up for UBI though they don't have the power to implement it, and the Tories are an obvious Southern Death Cult and won't go near it.

Where that leaves us is whats happening in Aberdeen now... blame and shame.

There's a lot to be said for this, even temporarily. Increase Universal Credit to a level people can live on and let people choose what's best for them. Free up jobs for folk that want to work, let the shielders shield and just open everything up and get on with things. 

If someone has Covid-19 who is stopping them going out drinking.

Nobody.

It is more than likely these folk already caught Covid-19 in a pub.

Good luck to them but when it effects other people lives it needs stopping.

Tattoo their hands with the words "unclean" when they are diagnosed with Coronavirus.

From Twitter:

Oil worker turned back at Heliport with high temperature told by company to come back the next day. He then went on the randan, Spiders Web, then on into town. Next day reported in, test was positive so sent home. Guy lives in France and flies from Manchester

Hearing the Staging Post in Bucksburn has been contacted for names and contact details, luckily enough it's a place I avoid, ran by a hun and full of minks. In saying that I'd happily catch the bug to get it out of the road and become immune.

I wouldn't change my plans If I had a holiday booked, just guidance.

Pity I missed this interview, hahaha, she slammed Boris for local lockdowns and has been caught out again, lol. Add that to the huge amount of deaths and the shambolic school exam fiasco plus her promising to put education as her priority she's surely on borrowed time

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1319365/BBC-Nick-Robinson-Aberdeen-lockdown-Nicola-Sturgeon-Devi-Sridhar-Scotland-latest-news

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
8 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Is that guidance or is it “law” 

Travel

People in Aberdeen City are asked not to travel more than 5 miles for leisure or recreational purposes. This includes to take holidays in other parts of Scotland or the UK.

Non-essential overseas travel continues to be advised against.

People are advised not to travel to Aberdeen for leisure purposes or to visit friends and family, unless part of an extended household, while the restrictions are in place

Travel for essential purposes, such as work that cannot be done from home, education or for medical treatment, may continue.

Asked / advised

13 minutes ago, daytripping said:

Hearing the Staging Post in Bucksburn has been contacted for names and contact details, luckily enough it's a place I avoid, ran by a hun and full of minks.

I wouldn't change my plans If I had a holiday booked, just guidance.

Pity I missed this interview, hahaha, she slammed Boris for lockdowns and has been caught out again, lol. Add that to the huge amount of deaths and the shambolic school exam fiasco plus her promising to put education as her priority she's surely on borrowed time

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1319365/BBC-Nick-Robinson-Aberdeen-lockdown-Nicola-Sturgeon-Devi-Sridhar-Scotland-latest-news

Who might take over do you think? 

Theres as much chance of Sturgeon getting voted out as there was of Stalin and Hitler suffering the same fate, i.e none.