Aberdeen 4 - 1 St Johnstone

after the first 30 mins that was probably the best weve played at home in quite a few months.

Thought Stewart was a clear man of the match and most of the others had very good games too. Note worthy that Logan was not shit for the first home game in ages.

I watched the first half of the motherwell game and its a slight worry they bullied sevco all over the park. hope we are ready for that

after the first 30 mins that was probably the best weve played at home in quite a few months.

Thought Stewart was a clear man of the match and most of the others had very good games too. Note worthy that Logan was not shit for the first home game in ages.

I watched the first half of the motherwell game and its a slight worry they bullied sevco all over the park. hope we are ready for that

We’ll be playing a midfield of defenders to counteract their bullying, don’t worry

Good result we played quite well in the end after a slow start on a pitch and in conditions that could were a real leveller.

I really hope Reynolds wasn't brought on because he is in the manager's thoughts for the SF. He should not be considered to start it surely has to be McKenna and Arnason at the back with O'Connor and Chidi in CM.

Good result we played quite well in the end after a slow start on a pitch and in conditions that could were a real leveller.

I really hope Reynolds wasn't brought on because he is in the manager's thoughts for the SF. He should not be considered to start it surely has to be McKenna and Arnason at the back with O'Connor and Chidi in CM.

Aye Reynolds gives the fear