Graeme Shinnie.....

As important as new signings are at this stage of the season, we should also be looking to get Shinnie signed up as a priority. Contract is up next summer.

At his age, he might be thinking its time to head for England and give it a crack but might be tempted to stay with a good offer. Even if he does want to go, ask him to sign an extension to ensure we get some kind of cash for him when/if he goes.

Dont think anyone could complain if part of the AberDNA cash was spent on this.

As important as new signings are at this stage of the season, we should also be looking to get Shinnie signed up as a priority. Contract is up next summer.

At his age, he might be thinking its time to head for England and give it a crack but might be tempted to stay with a good offer. Even if he does want to go, ask him to sign an extension to ensure we get some kind of cash for him when/if he goes.

Dont think anyone could complain if part of the AberDNA cash was spent on this.

DNA cash wouldn't have to be used.

1 less shite loan signing covers the additional £2000 per week.

A recognised signing would be a huge start imo.

Of course we want good signings. I'm just a bit bemused by the constant reference to DNA cash as if it's magical in some way.

It increases the budget a bit which is great but I doubt Deek keeps it in a special biscuit tin with a big sticky plaster on the lid with "DNA" scrawled on it.

With regards to DNA, I think the club need to make a decent signing, if possible using the money or I think people will cancel their DD at the end of the year signed up for.

Absolutely. If they want fans to continue to do this season on season then they need to make it look like it was spent wisely.Still plenty of time yet though.

With regards to DNA, I think the club need to make a decent signing, if possible using the money or I think people will cancel their DD at the end of the year signed up for.

I got abused for suggesting that there'll be more cancelations than new signs ups next season.