Graeme Shinnie.....

That's what we need. Ferguson, Forrester, Gleeson and failed bids for Baldwin and Naismith are not going to cut it.

As long as we're winning games and we play better football than the last season I think most will be happy.

I'd rather we used the additional money to sign 2-3 decent players for our league than spunked it on 1 'stellar' signing.

15% saving on season tickets and 5000 shirts would probably cost a fair bit, possibly over 20%.

I was meaning the marketing and administration.

No idea what the freebies are worth,?

200k for the shirts at most I'd have thought though

Same again for season tickets?

So probably half at least gone - if you assume that we don't actually sell more merch and tickets, which would make back some of the shortfall

Won't be anything like the numbers bandied about here available to the sqaud budget

I was meaning the marketing and administration.

No idea what the freebies are worth,?

200k for the shirts at most I'd have thought though

Same again for season tickets?

So probably half at least gone - if you assume that we don't actually sell more merch and tickets, which would make back some of the shortfall

Won't be anything like the numbers bandied about here available to the sqaud budget

Not all dna members will be season ticket holders

Not all dna members will claim their free top.

Even if they did, for the 220 quid its 40 quid for a top (some Swiss blog worked out clubs make about a tenner per shirt sale) and 60 off the most expensive season ticket, 45 for most season ticket holders.

85 off the initial 220, 135 per member

5500 members - just under 3/4m

They already pay for the marketing and admin folk, I doubt this has created another job...

• 3 months later...

Proper club captain.

It would be great to tie him up on new contract. It is looking doubtful at the moment.

If he wants to stay as a central midfielder I dont think he'll have as many teams after him as McLean did. Age and type of player being a factor.

Tying up Shinnie and GMS must be a priority, it may also be worth looking at Devlin and Fergusons contracts also

Tying up Shinnie and GMS must be a priority, it may also be worth looking at Devlin and Fergusons contracts also

Heard some runours yesterday that both Shinnie and GMS have turned down new contract offers. Certainly Shinnie saying last week that he was just 'concentrating on his football' is the standard line rolled out when this is the case. The cynic would say that GMS playing so well is a sign of a player looking for a good deal elsewhere! In saying that, not sure either will attract the attention of bigger clubs, but wages will obviously be the attraction for moving down south.