Aberdeen V Dumbarton (1-0)

Does anyone know if this is being televised? or are the huns getting tv revenue as well as a easy game?

We are the only one of the 4 QF's not being televised live.

On the Inverness Reds bus for this one.

I see Bryan Prunty is ruled out. Mitch Megginson likely to start up front though with Colin Nish

Don't get the impression McInnes will be resting anyone going by his pre-match press confidence - very much saying the players had a few days off and are ready for it no excuses etc

Perhaps McGinn may be rested as he has been away on International duty

Boy from my works brother in law plays for Dumbarton (currently on loan from Celtic) so be good to knock the last of them out of the cup. He reckons we should score into them easily as their defence is rubbish.

My mate is going up to the game with his heavily pregnant wife (the Celtic players sister), i mentioned he might get into the disabled car park to save hiking over the golf course. I had a look on AFC website but couldnt see anything, does anyone know if you need to contact in advance to get in the car park or can you just turn up?

Red Web saying that the RDU will be closed for the game...strange seeing that it was open last week and this is a bigger game??

Shite ticket sales. Many will turn up late tomorrow and have to pay in to South as no cash gates at RDS

Shite ticket sales. Many will turn up late tomorrow and have to pay in to South as no cash gates at RDS

I think this is somewhat understandable. Many (everyone?) will be be going to Glasgow the following week, and that'll be the guts of £80-100 right off the bat for most. I think it's a hugely important game tomorrow, but not one that has really captured the imagination. A crowd of 12,000 is what I'd think we'll see. Not bad for cup game against lower league opposition.

I think this is somewhat understandable. Many (everyone?) will be be going to Glasgow the following week, and that'll be the guts of £80-100 right off the bat for most. I think it's a hugely important game tomorrow, but not one that has really captured the imagination. A crowd of 12,000 is what I'd think we'll see. Not bad for cup game against lower league opposition.

Thinking more no cunt managed to get through on phones this week to buy tickets so will turn up and pay at gate instead. Expect mental queues at south and main.

Thinking more no cunt managed to get through on phones this week to buy tickets so will turn up and pay at gate instead. Expect mental queues at south and main.

I'm going down to Pittodrie first thing tomorrow...it's been farcical...surely they could have set up a separate phone line and sold tickets from a different office...a portable cabin outside the RDS...very poor from the Alford neep.

I'm going down to Pittodrie first thing tomorrow...it's been farcical...surely they could have set up a separate phone line and sold tickets from a different office...a portable cabin outside the RDS...very poor from the Alford neep.

Apparently they had a separate queue for the Dumbarton game and it was the longer of the two, so they just combined them both

Aye this is going g to be a tough one, a highly rated young manager who will be keen to show his stock with the likes of St Mirren possibly thinking of changing manager.

Any win is acceptable, the . Only worry I have is that players may not be keen to go into challenges for fear of injury for next week.

Aye this is going g to be a tough one, a highly rated young manager who will be keen to show his stock with the likes of St Mirren possibly thinking of changing manager.

Any win is acceptable, the . Only worry I have is that players may not be keen to go into challenges for fear of injury for next week.

That will be the furthest thing from their mind when they're on the pitch

Apparently they had a separate queue for the Dumbarton game and it was the longer of the two, so they just combined them both

After a 30 min queue got briefs for the game today...say what like about Craig Brown but no-one ever had to queue for tickets when he was the gaffer.
  • Upvote 1