Aberdeen 1 - 1 Hun Bastards

I didn't say it was uniquely British, just that it's the way the British do the corporate ladder.

Saw plenty feckless dipshits promoted way beyond their capabilities back in Britain just because they had been there forever and were 'next in line'.

The Yanks tend to be a lot more ruthless.

I've seen it too.

The other one is people getting promoted because they're cunts, doesn't tend to work out any better.

I'm surprised the author of the letter is still there.

In 2014 we organised a dinner for Stand Free Youth Foundation.

The League Cup had just been won and we asked the Club if it would be possible to have the trophy on display on the night if we had security there to ensure its safe custody.

The said Paul Hendry was an officious twat and couldn't have been more unhelpful if he tried.

Step forward George Yule who pulled rank, organised the delivery of the trophy together with security guard and couldn't have been more helpful.

Not surprised that such a letter emanated from PH

I mind after the Motherwell last game of the season in 2014 George Yule brought the league cup in to the Kirkgate Bar and everyone got a wee shot holding it.

Security - LOL

I think this has been mentioned but I never saw AFC letter.

Seriously, they need to give themselves a shake as do those clowns

who reported the lad.

FE59-AD11-841-F-4-D2-D-97-AE-E129-EA31-B

Fucking hell I missed this.

The club should be utterly embarrassed by that and Paul Hendry is one of the biggest self important wankers you could ever have the displeasure of meeting.  Has done nothing but treat fans with contempt during his time with the club.

I just can't relate to AFC anymore.  I used to feel an affinity with the club, but it's just been gradually eroded by shite like this.  Their attempt to Americanize and make the club this shitey family friendly affair has made going to the fitba a fucking chore.

• Upvote 2

It is a complete load of wank and I was the one that mentioned it before. I suppose can maybe give the benefit of the the doubt that they forwarded it onto the Huns as a PR exercise but behind the scenes were all pissing themselves laughing and couldn’t give a fuck.

Hopefully the boy got free corporate on the sly. If it is genuine then what a complete load of shite. You’d be lucky to get a warning at school for giving the finger.

He's a close friend of mine. 100% didn't get free corporate

I've seen it too.

The other one is people getting promoted because they're cunts, doesn't tend to work out any better.

Aye, that inna. 

Sometimes, if you're super-lucky, you'll get a boss who's incompetent AND a cunt. 

I'm thinking of at least two ex-bosses of mine right now... Jesus fucking christ they were atrocities.