Scotland squad

4 lads pulling out of scotland squad including Robertson.

squad and team looking horrific at this point. McKenna possibly another shot as captain in absence of Robertson, Mulgrew and Tierney?

Lewis Morgan and Graeme Shinnie added.

Kevin Gallagher has nailed it on the head today with his article . Too many players more concerned about playing for their clubs and not arsed in the slightest about calling off for international duty.

Read Gallaghers article too. Its bang on. The players don't take it seriously, they aren't interested playing for Scotland. You see what it means to the English, Welsh, Irish players all the time..... you never hear of them having as many call offs as Scotland

Absolute shambles that we have world class players at left back but we are going to end up playing Greg Taylor there. A man behind Jonny Hayes for his club who isn't even a left back....

Also, absolutely disgusting Matt Richie got 16 caps for Scotland. Disgusting I tell you

Imagine going from Liverpool, a side that's sitting at the top of the EPL and current European Champions, to playing for Scotland, a side full of shite, negativity and unlikely to ever qualify for anything, let alone win anything.  No wonder players don't fancy the international setup these days.   It's the equivalent of Robertson travelling thousands of miles to play for Aberdeen in a pointless friendly abroad. 

Read Gallaghers article too. Its bang on. The players don't take it seriously, they aren't interested playing for Scotland. You see what it means to the English, Welsh, Irish players all the time..... you never hear of them having as many call offs as Scotland

Absolute shambles that we have world class players at left back but we are going to end up playing Greg Taylor there. A man behind Jonny Hayes for his club who isn't even a left back....

Also, absolutely disgusting Matt Richie got 16 caps for Scotland. Disgusting I tell you

I've been saying this for a while.  Its obvious when you see the level of effort... Scotland players just going through the motions.  We have some good players playing at a high level- we shouldn't be getting rolled by the likes of the borats - particularly without them having to even break sweat!

Imagine going from Liverpool, a side that's sitting at the top of the EPL and current European Champions, to playing for Scotland, a side full of shite, negativity and unlikely to ever qualify for anything, let alone win anything.  No wonder players don't fancy the international setup these days.   It's the equivalent of Robertson travelling thousands of miles to play for Aberdeen in a pointless friendly abroad. 

Why though? Why are our players like this? He's lining up with guys from Man U, Arsenal (at some point), Aston Villa, West Ham, Celtic and other big clubs. Not to mention the Dons. Why should he think he's too good for it?

What do you think Gareth Bale thinks when he turns up for international duty to be met by Ryan Hedges instead of Luca Modric. He's still got 81 caps. To pluck another name from my head, Eidur Gudjohnsen got 88 Iceland caps during a career including Chelsea and Barcelona. 

It means nothing to our players, you can see it during the national anthem. Doesn't seem the same for other countries.

• Upvote 3

I'm not really a Scotland fan but hope to fuck we get our act together for the playoffs. The playoff draw is next week and hopefully that will focus the mind for fans, staff and players. Once in a generation thing for us to be hosting a tournament and almost a once in a generation thing for us to actually be in the playoffs

Guest the shepherd

Imagine going from Liverpool, a side that's sitting at the top of the EPL and current European Champions, to playing for Scotland, a side full of shite, negativity and unlikely to ever qualify for anything, let alone win anything. No wonder players don't fancy the international setup these days. It's the equivalent of Robertson travelling thousands of miles to play for Aberdeen in a pointless friendly abroad.

It's not too long ago he was rubbing shoulders with his clubmates at Queen's Park playing at the likes of Borough Briggs and Galabank.

Not particularly singling Andrew Robertson out but what's his condition that made him pull out of the Scotland squad?

If you deserted your comrades in times of battle in WW1.......

Why though? Why are our players like this? He's lining up with guys from Man U, Arsenal (at some point), Aston Villa, West Ham, Celtic and other big clubs. Not to mention the Dons. Why should he think he's too good for it?

What do you think Gareth Bale thinks when he turns up for international duty to be met by Ryan Hedges instead of Luca Modric. He's still got 81 caps. To pluck another name from my head, Eidur Gudjohnsen got 88 Iceland caps during a career including Chelsea and Barcelona. 

It means nothing to our players, you can see it during the national anthem. Doesn't seem the same for other countries.

It's not too long ago he was rubbing shoulders with his clubmates at Queen's Park playing at the likes of Borough Briggs and Galabank.

Not particularly singling Andrew Robertson out but what's his condition that made him pull out of the Scotland squad?

If you deserted your comrades in times of battle in WW1.......

Not agreeing with it, i just think it seems to be the case with us. The English think so little of Scotland that it must be on the players minds when they are called up. You just need to look at the comments by McBurnie etc during that video. There's such a negative vibe about playing for us these days.   I don't think Wales have the same negativity. Plus Wales have had some genuinely top class players over the last few years, where as we've not. That's not helping.

Really thought that Clarke wouldn't take no shit to all these widos pulling out and letting us down. He doesn't seem to have made a difference at all in that part so far. Problem lies deeper sadly.

He is to an extent I'd say with Devlin. He's being rewarded for tuning up every time.

McTominay was stretchered off on Sunday so fair enough if he has pulled out. Robertson & Fraser pulling out with "knocks" is pathetic. You can guarantee every cunt will be fit for the play offs in March. And we will get beat because none of them have fucking played together. So predictable.

Worse still.... if we actually qualify and see McGregor and Brown coming out of retirement

From a page on fb;

Hear us out for a minute - With the latest withdrawals you have to wonder what Andy Considine has to do to get a Scotland call-up.

For balance - here's a list of defenders who have won Scotland caps since Andy became a fixture at club level...

Robbie Nielson

Jay McEveley

Darren Barr

Kirk Broadfoot

Danny Fox

Garry Kenneth

Steven Saunders

Mark Wilson

Paul Caddis

David Bates

Jack Hendry

Lewis Stevenson

#ConsidineForScotland

I’m 50/50 on this. We are fucking pish. Is a great honour for the likes of Considine to get called up and hope he does.

However for the likes of Robertson would you risk a career ending injury when you are going for the league.

For the record I would go and have breakfast on my own and not speak to one Hun.

My sole contribution to this thread is will be succinct and to the point...

F uck the SFA

The corrupt c unts can GTF.

After their sweeping under the carpet of the huns cheating, EBT's, dual contracts, and ineligible players, all contributing to numerous trophies won, and doing f uck all about it, they can

f uck clean off.

Hate the national team, hate the Tranny Army and their feathers, and I also won't go to Scottish Cup games  

Funnily enough, the c unts blocked me on Twitter after a tweet alleging they were corrupt :drool:

F uck the corrupt, masonic c unts at the SFA.

F uck any of our players playing for the feather wearing f ucks and getting injured.

F uck Scotland, the SFA, and international football.

My sole contribution to this thread is will be succinct and to the point...

F uck the SFA

The corrupt c unts can GTF.

After their sweeping under the carpet of the huns cheating, EBT's, dual contracts, and ineligible players, all contributing to numerous trophies won, and doing f uck all about it, they can

f uck clean off.

Hate the national team, hate the Tranny Army and their feathers, and I also won't go to Scottish Cup games  

Funnily enough, the c unts blocked me on Twitter after a tweet alleging they were corrupt :drool:

How can it be your sole contribution to the thread if it is your 2nd post?

Also, are you aware that there is not a swear blocker on this site?