What Is Your Greatest Achievement?

Poodler

But I fucking love it.

I got to the big 40 on the sex, drugs n rock n roll philosophy. Why change a winning formula I ask myself??

Because I always let myself and my family down that's why.

Fuck you.......rock n roll will never die!!!!

I'm sorry, I won't do it again. I'll stop drinking.

As you can see. I'm confused. Confused and tired. Maybe Kurt Cobain had the right idea.

It's better to burn out than fade away

I once contributed to a particularly riveting paper whose main thesis concentrated on the proliferation of salmon species in Northern Europe over the last hundred thousand years. My input consisted mainly of the meteorological component, which was of course the most important aspect driving the fishy flourish.

That or the 25yds breaststroke, around 1967.

3rd place in a celebrity lookalike competition. I entered as Vanilla Ice :laughing:

Ibiza 2006 ftw.

I'd have romped it had I entered as Prince William.

If only that Bulgarian boy had went on a rampage earlier in life!

Mine is getting the Laurencekirk stop stopped. Fuck the regime!

:gay:

Was the future king aware of your designs on his bottom?

A auld biddy in Claire's bar (used to be Market St) genuinely thought I was him one day I walked in. Okay, she was smashed and I'm equally as handsome but ffs. Thinking back, I should have rifled her.

I have fallen asleep when driving twice, yet have never crashed, such is my supreme ability behind the wheel.

Edit - I should clarify the "never crashed" statement relates only to when I have been driving asleep. I have in fact crashed on several occasions whilst driving awake. Maybe i should drive whilst sleeping more often?

Prob my biggest achievement is drinking heavily for the past 19 years yet still coming out on top.

Certainly don't have regrets and got many good memories.

:cool:

:beer:

Some people are the polar opposite though.

Saving money, buying material possessions and worrying about their career.

Christ, what a shite life to live.

But I fucking love it.

I got to the big 40 on the sex, drugs n rock n roll philosophy. Why change a winning formula I ask myself??

I must admit my 40's were an alcohol fuelled blur...the looming big 50 is what did it for me...nothing quite as sad as seeing a 50+ mannie the worse for drink...you've 10 years left Cheeser...enjoy.

Winning the BOD McDonalds employee of the month when I was 16 and working there part time

Ooh, thanks for the reminder - I won Employee of the Month in Sauchiehall St McDonalds, where I was a 4 yr veteran 94-98.

In all seriousness managing to help in the production of my 1 year old daughter :)

My own wee baby is now nearly 10 months :)

I guess she beats the mcdonalds award and driving asleep caper! :laughing: