Burned Or Buried?

BrianFaePerth

My lot have been told to make the cheapest funeral they can and suit themselves whether its the burny fire or the big hole. Bits and pieces that can be scavenged for others depending on the final circumstances must be distributed in accordance with the note attached to the donor card. Bastards better comply or I'll fucking haunt them till their deaths. Alternatively have considered wandering off to some desolate place with a gun and a bullet (well two, just in case) and let nature take its course for free. I like the idea of choosing my own time to go.

My lot have been told to make the cheapest funeral they can and suit themselves whether its the burny fire or the big hole. Bits and pieces that can be scavenged for others depending on the final circumstances must be distributed in accordance with the note attached to the donor card. Bastards better comply or I'll fucking haunt them till their deaths. Alternatively have considered wandering off to some desolate place with a gun and a bullet (well two, just in case) and let nature take its course for free. I like the idea of choosing my own time to go.

Seriously man you've mentioned tbat a few times. If you're serious pm me. If you're just jesting then fair enough but if I'm noticing it I'm worried you're serious.

• 1 year later...

Shit, it be buried for ya boy.

Ole Criptank be 15 years deep in the game, most motherfuckas get got by now, but not ya boy.  But should shit get real and I wind up dead, well there ain't no limit to the amount of bitches who gonna be dressing sexy in black, ya feel me?

There'd be mad love from homies and foes, you better believe!  My crew got instructions for the hearse to be pimped out, fuckin monster offroad spinning rims.  It could come in blazing, spinning its tires with white smoke. AK floral tributes, you know nothing less than ya boy deserves.

Every motherfucka there will be wearing "RIP Criptank" tees, Holla Holla by Ja Rule will be blazing from the sound system.  There'd be a guard of honor, saluting ya boy as a fallen soldier, and of course after Criptank be deep in the ground, a 21 gun salute.

Shit it's gonna be tight.

@@CripTank

Plans changed?