Cup Final Tickets

Could someone try and log in to their account please and let me know if they can/can not.

Not working for me and ticket office not answering call or emails.

I've went on to the club site and it's not even showing tickets for this game in the tickets section.

Think you'll need to keep trying to contact them by phone.

Club asked for estimate of how many tickets clubs would need at 2 days notice, then gave the tickets to clubs and said they wouldn't take them back.

Not true, asked for estimate at 2 days notice and then for final numbers 3 days after. Was it a surprise to clubs that we were in the final after winning the semi final? They had from the day we won the semi final to get numbers from their members. Tickets went on sale online in the evening on club deadline day would you rather AFC had let fans not in clubs buy all the best seats first? I think not!

I got a phone call from the club yesterday offering me tickets. They said 50 had been handed back and they were phoning Black & Gold members to see if they wanted any tickets. They said it wasn't enough to put on a general sale. I didnt need any, but interesting way to punt them.

Off topic - I logged into the new ticketing system for the first time today - it has reset my loyalty points to 0!! Anyone else have the same problem?

Just checked after seeing this and I'm the same as well. My purchase history is also blank so I'm assuming that data hasn't been migrated yet.

I emailed the club, they responded with a quick email letting me know that they have changed ticket provider so will be merging points in early June.

Club are also going to issue some info about changes they are making regarding tickets (no idea what this is).

Thanks for that. Would have been easier if the club had just put something up on the website saying as much.

I emailed the club, they responded with a quick email letting me know that they have changed ticket provider so will be merging points in early June.

Club are also going to issue some info about changes they are making regarding tickets (no idea what this is).

One of the changes is that no new Angus the Bull memberships can be processed.

Not long back form the club shop and told I couldn't get a membership for a family member as they were moving to a new ticketing system.

Come back in sometime in July I was told as they are doing it season to season.

Bit of a nonsense really. Something like the ATBC should be able to sign up any time.

One of the changes is that no new Angus the Bull memberships can be processed.

Not long back form the club shop and told I couldn't get a membership for a family member as they were moving to a new ticketing system.

Come back in sometime in July I was told as they are doing it season to season.

Bit of a nonsense really. Something like the ATBC should be able to sign up any time.

Will have to look in to that for the little ones.

Looking to get a season ticket for me and the wee man next season. He was given in to trouble at nursery yesterday for shouting that the sheep were on fire.

A boy after my own heart!

Will have to look in to that for the little ones.

Looking to get a season ticket for me and the wee man next season. He was given in to trouble at nursery yesterday for shouting that the sheep were on fire.

A boy after my own heart!

Sounds like you need to move him to another nursery tbh.