Fars For The Dunt ?

january sales time. who`s going on the transfer list of available immediately...

for me it has too be GMS,Stewart,Arnasson,Considine,Lewis(not a bad keeper,but i think Rodgers for me is as good a keeper, and the fact we could get a transfer fee in return) Rooney & May.

Also wouldnt let go unless there are ready made replacements available

• Downvote 18

Shite posting

just a point of view.

are you happy watching the way we`re playing just now. I see players who have been here a while not having the same desire as in previous season, and the new signings are not good enough.

taking in younger players to show them a bit of fight and desire shows that for me.

january sales time. who`s going on the transfer list of available immediately...

for me it has too be GMS,Stewart,Arnasson,Considine,Lewis(not a bad keeper,but i think Rodgers for me is as good a keeper, and the fact we could get a transfer fee in return) Rooney & May.

You want rid of Joe Lewis?

That’s it, close the internet.

• Upvote 2

We need a clear out in centre midfield first before we do anything else.

O'Connor, Tansey and Ball not good enough to play there. Storie sitting about doing nothing. McLean eyeing the exit door and Shinnie would be better at left back in an ideal world.

At least 2 midfielders required, possibly 3. Won't be easy to craft an entire new midfield but it needs done as a matter of priority.

Reevaluate your life
  • Upvote 1

Based on?

DYA - infact take yourself into a corner and please shoot yourself.

DYL

Lewis - Keep

Logan - Keep

O'Conner - Keep (as Squad player)

Considine - Get Rid

Arnason - Keep until the summer and then get rid. Too slow.

McKenna - Keep

Stewart - He'll be gone when his loan deal ends

Christie - as above

Shinne - Keep

McLean - Going

Wright - Keep.

GMS - Keep, only because we paid money for the cunt.

Rooney - Get Rid. Lost it

May - Keep. Needs someone to help him out, he gets fuck all service.

Ball - Hopeless. Get Rid

Tansey - I had high hopes for him, but he's been useless. Get Rid

Reynolds - Keep

Rodgers - Keep

Maynard - Unsure.

Lewis - Keep

Logan - Keep

O'Conner - Keep (as Squad player)

Considine - Get Rid

Arnason - Keep until the summer and then get rid. Too slow.

McKenna - Keep

Stewart - He'll be gone when his loan deal ends

Christie - as above

Shinne - Keep

McLean - Going

Wright - Keep.

GMS - Keep, only because we paid money for the cunt.

Rooney - Get Rid. Lost it

May - Keep. Needs someone to help him out, he gets fuck all service.

Ball - Hopeless. Get Rid

Tansey - I had high hopes for him, but he's been useless. Get Rid

Reynolds - Keep

Rodgers - Keep

Maynard - Unsure.

But what about Maynard? He scored for West Ham once.

But what about Maynard? He scored for West Ham once.

I would like to get rid of Maynard but I’m scared of any racism-allegations backlash so I’m also going to sit on the fence on this one, even though I think he’s another poor recruit, Tansey being the worst of the bunch, which I can say cos he is white. Aye this politically correct culture really helps.

• Downvote 4

Good lord.

The only ones i would bin would be Tansey and Maynard. They've not shown up well at all.

The rest i suspect, with Stewart in particular have been mismanaged.

The rest all have their uses.

Considine i would be looking to phase out of the team and have as back up only.

Arnason would be 36 next season. He's slow enough already.

O'Conner could still improve. I'd rather get rid but we can't bin everyone. Squad Player.

David Weir made a decent fist of playing for the Huns until he was 40, so I don't see the problem with retaining Arnason, who is a much better player, for a couple of years yet. He not only has a good football brain and can organise the defence, but would help bring on young McKenna until he is the finished article. I say keep him.

Good lord.

The only ones i would bin would be Tansey and Maynard. They've not shown up well at all.

The rest i suspect, with Stewart in particular have been mismanaged.

The rest all have their uses.

Considine i would be looking to phase out of the team and have as back up only.

This is it like. McInnes is trying to use Stewart like McGinn and GMS like Hayes. They are different players and McInnes has shown he's totally unable to adjust his tactics to accommodate them. He's made them square pegs in round holes.

• Upvote 1

I would like to get rid of Maynard but I’m scared of any racism-allegations backlash so I’m also going to sit on the fence on this one, even though I think he’s another poor recruit, Tansey being the worst of the bunch, which I can say cos he is white. Aye this politically correct culture really helps.

One of the guys who goes on our bus said Maynard refused to get a picture taken or give an autograph to him and his loon. Now this could be shite but if so, fa the fuck does he think he is? The cunt does absolutely fuck all on the pitch so he could at least take a minute to take a picture with a young dandy. Shite and an arsehole - Mark McGhee would have loved Maynard.

Correct.

https://twitter.com/NickyNaeGoals

:hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical: really ? :hypno::hypno::hypno: