Documentaries Thread

mcdougall(4)

The Innocent man . New one on netflix for you to get your teeth into . On episode 4 now and its cracking

Watched first 3. Got a bit put off on episode 3 but putting it down to being sleepy rather than it being dull.

Made me feel extremely rapey though.

Terminal illness would likely have me buying big knives and going on a rampage.

• 1 month later...

Anyone watched the Netflix Fyre Festival documentary ? An awesome watch of a privileged asshole conning other privileged assholes into the music festival of their dreams that turned into a nightmare. Just discovered there's a Hulu one as well...

I watched it last night. It's excellent TV. 

No spoilers but when the older guy was on his way round to the office in The Bahamas... :hysterical:  :hysterical:

Guest milne_afc

That Fyre festival thing is superb. Feel sorry for the Bahamian cunts though, how the fuck did Ja Rule get away with not reimbursing them the snidey fucking cunt?

Watched that on Sunday.

Victimless crime and the rich kids losing a wee % of their trust funds was a lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Aye the boy is obviously a bit crazy in the coconut. Thought his bird seemed nice but she's barking up the wrong tree if she's expecting him to settle down and start a family.

Definitely.

Fair play to him. It's not my idea of fun but his sense of achievement from doing it must be incredible. Absolute nerves of steel too. Must've been so nerve-wracking when doing the bit he was really struggling with on his practice routes, knowing if he didn't absolutely nail it, he was dead.

Guest milne_afc

The Fyre festival thing is funny

Ja Rule looks funny

He looks like one of the cigar puffing chimps from 80s telly. Lol when the trust fund kids lose a few quid.