Aberdeen 0 - 1 Celtic - League Cup Final 2018

Great article and spot on with every point, from a personal point of view my overwhelming feelings from Sunday immediately after the game were

1. I am sick of trailing down to Glasgow to see Aberdeen getting beat in big games

2. I really do hate everything about Glasgow and Hampden, from the SFA, the Stadium itself, the Big two Glasgow teams and how everything seems to be set up to favour them, the mental capacity of stewards the have working and of course the heavy handed Strathclyde police.

3. I fucking hate the 4 1/2 hours on the bus it takes to get back to "My home in Aberdeen"

4. Why did McInnes pick the starting line up to include Cosgrove?

5. I cannot stand that bastard Scott Brown.

By the time I got back to Aberdeen I really only had one thought, I cant wait until we play that tinky tim bastards again in May in the Scottish cup final so I can be standing in the West stand at Hampden screaming my support for Aberdeen

Great article and spot on with every point, from a personal point of view my overwhelming feelings from Sunday immediately after the game were

1. I am sick of trailing down to Glasgow to see Aberdeen getting beat in big games

2. I really do hate everything about Glasgow and Hampden, from the SFA, the Stadium itself, the Big two Glasgow teams and how everything seems to be set up to favour them, the mental capacity of stewards the have working and of course the heavy handed Strathclyde police.

3. I fucking hate the 4 1/2 hours on the bus it takes to get back to "My home in Aberdeen"

By the time I got back to Aberdeen I really only had one thought, I cant wait until we play that tinky tim bastards again in May in the Scottish cup final so I can be standing in the West stand at Hampden screaming my support for Aberdeen

You can of course act that way but it makes you a cunt not a winner.

Only a pleb would think otherwise.

So. They're winning cunts? Cunts who win? Or cunts who are winners, but still cunts?

Winners are grinners etc. Winners with class=smug. You can be a cunt and be a winner...it makes sense, tbh.

This is where I differ slightly. The last 6 years of huncuntery proved beyond doubt that the whole Glasgow pish as you describe isn’t natural order. It’s an entirely artificial construct that is apparently immune to corporate reality and is hence untouchable.

Doncaster’s model is precisely what you describe - that you won’t hesitate to get back and support us as plucky losers once more. But, other than occasional one-offs we can’t win. If we did start to consistently win their edifice crumbles. They’re not going to let it happen. In fact they’ve ably demonstrated the lengths they’ll go to to ensure it doesn’t happen.

You support as you wish as will I. But if Milne thinks nobody noticed what happened,or that sad principled old fuckers like me can be replaced in terms of unquestioning bums on seats then good luck to him.

• Upvote 1

December 26th Mcinnes and company get your shit together. And run these green and white arse holes into the ground by putting the ball in the net and knock the smirks off their smart ass faces. Then do 7 laps round pittodrie merry Christmas.

That happens to be my bday shooftah, joining me and the boys for a drink? More than welcome. Most sensible poster on this forum.

We weren't too scared. The current squad just aren't good enough. Have you seen us this season? There's a reason we are sitting 7th and have scored about 4 goals all season. 

January window is huge for McInnes. If he gets it wrong, again, we are heading for a play off against Dundee United in May

First part is 100% correct. Given the gulf in finances there could be no other outcome. We will be able to beat Celtic occasionally but when it happens we either need to be very lucky or Celtic have a complete off day functioning at less than the 70% quoted/ have a string of first choice players out injured.

Second part re play off is nonsense however. Even with us having as bad a January window as the August one, the blue joots, St Mirren and Hamilton are plenty bad enough for us to finish the season at least 20 points better off than whichever one of them eventually finishes in 10th position. Indeed, i do not envisage any scenario in which Motherwell or Livingston finish the season ahead of us either. It is very possible though, that with a bad January window we might not qualify for Europe for the first time in years or indeed even finish in the top 6.

First part is 100% correct. Given the gulf in finances there could be no other outcome. We will be able to beat Celtic occasionally but when it happens we either need to be very lucky or Celtic have a complete off day functioning at less than the 70% quoted/ have a string of first choice players out injured.

Second part re play off is nonsense however. Even with us having as bad a January window as the August one, the blue joots, St Mirren and Hamilton are plenty bad enough for us to finish the season at least 20 points better off than whichever one of them eventually finishes in 10th position. Indeed, i do not envisage any scenario in which Motherwell or Livingston finish the season ahead of us either. It is very possible though, that with a bad January window we might not qualify for Europe for the first time in years or indeed even finish in the top 6.

I think it was a joke... the give away being the idea that fucking Dundee utd will get into the playoff... aye right

• Site Sponsor

December 26th Mcinnes and company get your shit together. And run these green and white arse holes into the ground by putting the ball in the net and knock the smirks off their smart ass faces. Then do 7 laps round pittodrie merry Christmas.

That happens to be my bday shooftah, joining me and the boys for a drink? More than welcome. Most sensible poster on this forum.

Easily pleased there, Consi

The elephant in every press room that McInnes sits in must be the name of a certain Chris Forrester. What’s happened to him? Where is he? This is a 25 year-old creative centre midfielder who we paid £200k for.

Awkward.

Slightly, if the rumours are true. Although I was more against McInnes than Forrester. Again, if the rumours are true, it's strange that the club haven't vaguely explained where he is and why.

Cheers & hard to disagree with your points. 4 especially.