Views On Veganism Questionnaire - Help Out A Fellow Dandy?

RedRichard

I told you it was the colours nights at both the vaults in Edinburgh and Friday nights at Pussys in Aberdeen the Main DJ was KB a nd promoter was BA who is well known in Edinburgh by anyone involved in 90s rave scene. Both Penicuik lads and big jambos, go ask anycunt on hearts mad

No you didn't but I'm very surprised you ran Colours. What's your initials?

One of my mates turned from normal to veggie a year or so ago. Out of the blue, aged 35. Literally everyone thinks it's weird. Fair play though if that's what he wants as long as he doesn't feel the need to tell me about it every 5 minutes (he doesn't, sound lad).

Went to Prague on a Stag Do and went to a place where we were all eating massive bits of pork with bones in, and the only thing on the menu for veggies was Pickled Camembert - an entire fucking wheel of camembert pickled in vinegar. Fuck that.

He's now vegan, so I guess he could have water if we go back?

EDIT: FFS this thread :top6:

One of my mates turned from normal to veggie a year or so ago. Out of the blue, aged 35. Literally everyone thinks it's weird. Fair play though if that's what he wants as long as he doesn't feel the need to tell me about it every 5 minutes (he doesn't, sound lad).

Went to Prague on a Stag Do and went to a place where we were all eating massive bits of pork with bones in, and the only thing on the menu for veggies was Pickled Camembert - an entire fucking wheel of camembert pickled in vinegar. Fuck that.

He's now vegan, so I guess he could have water if we go back?

What's that got to do with Neighbours?

Fuckin hell, wondered how veganism had suddenly racked up 5 pages of posts. Might have guessed Cavey would be going in to meltdown with someone else.

Those drugs from the days when you arranged all those top raves seem to be coming back to haunt you Cavey. Fuck, tup would be ashamed of this scale of meltdown.

• Upvote 2

Oooft has Cavey cracked or is he just fighting back hard today? Moobs, were you slimmer and attractive in an MT style back in the day, or was she just wasted and partying?

Edit: vegans are okay as long as they're not wanky and preachy. Just wouldn't like not being able to wear leather shoes/trainers or belts