Pet Hates

StandFree1982

2 minutes ago, Arabian Knight said:

clings oantae cunts pretendin tae drink tryin tae git cozy.. but e obvs wants tae keep cunts it airms tae length cos e hid ez bairns for eh lest 8yr..canna hae it baith wiys, pleb..wi a wee 'haha' there n a 'imo' there..man is a fukkin plank

Normally ignore you, but can I just say, you're totally and utter dire. 

Following the cunt around the forum for what? That's sadder than anything you're accusing him of doing. 

Give it a rest min

6 minutes ago, Bluto10 said:

not talking about internet (but it is bad on here)

I was in Denmark for the indy ref. amount of times locals in the pub quizzed me on it was unbelievable . they were bemused that I didn’t care.

if I had b-mmgs temper idve been in a fight 4 nights a week

You'd be amazed to know that politics can affect people's lives, especially welfare policies etc

Danes should keep out tho, nosy buggers

4 minutes ago, Bluto10 said:

not talking about internet (but it is bad on here)

I was in Denmark for the indy ref. amount of times locals in the pub quizzed me on it was unbelievable . they were bemused that I didn’t care.

if I had b-mmgs temper idve been in a fight 4 nights a week

Away man. It's part of life, having a conversation on politics, cars, fitba, tits or whatever. A part of how you get informed on stuff. Not having the conversation is the massive lack of social skills 

2 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

You'd be amazed to know that politics can affect people's lives, especially welfare policies etc

Danes should keep out tho, nosy buggers

hey. I ignore it cause I have no faith in it\ politicians.

very strange ‘career’ to get into

but yes you’re right. for those who are struggling and not privileged it does deserve more exposure \ respect 

2 minutes ago, frankie_mac's_4 said:

Away man. It's part of life, having a conversation on politics, cars, fitba, tits or whatever. A part of how you get informed on stuff. Not having the conversation is the massive lack of social skills 

politics: divides folk, not interested in that

cars: 1980s ferrari or lamboughini countach 

fitba: yes. but not tactics\formations etc. 

tits: definitely 

that’s my lexicon on the above topics

23 minutes ago, Arabian Knight said:

ye cin siy onihin but its irelevant..yer less thin nothin..noo git meh a mocha debatin champ

You're possibly one of the least engaged with posters on here, and all you post about is another poster supposedly lying about how much alcohol he consumes. 

It's nuts that what someone else is drinking actually moves you to write shit on the Internet. Sad bastard min

20 minutes ago, Bluto10 said:

politics: divides folk, not interested in that

cars: 1980s ferrari or lamboughini countach 

fitba: yes. but not tactics\formations etc. 

tits: definitely 

that’s my lexicon on the above topics

Football but not tactics formations? 

Then fit? 

"That goal was good eh?" 

"aye."

"He's some player" 

"aye"

7 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

Cleaner, hence his comment about the scaffs pissing on the toilet seats.

Spot on. 

I'm a contracted cleaner, go all over ABZ. 

Just now, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Football but not tactics formations? 

Then fit? 

"That goal was good eh?" 

"aye."

"He's some player" 

"aye"

There is a middle ground here though, they’re sitting back to much or why the fuck is that useless cunt even getting a game is fine as opposed to we need to play a false 9 and high press. 

I am still bemused what the taking the corner rule a mm out with the spot is making any difference or you can now pass back from centre when everyone just rolled it forward and passed it back anyway.

What has this actually achieved other than utter pedantic pish from jobsworths.

41 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Normally ignore you, but can I just say, you're totally and utter dire. 

Following the cunt around the forum for what? That's sadder than anything you're accusing him of doing. 

Give it a rest min

Funny how bloots totally blanks him everytime though. Must be soul destroying for the poor cunt to be ignored time and time again.

2 minutes ago, Fridge said:

There is a middle ground here though, they’re sitting back to much or why the fuck is that useless cunt even getting a game is fine as opposed to we need to play a false 9 and high press. 

I am still bemused what the taking the corner rule a mm out with the spot is making any difference or you can now pass back from centre when everyone just rolled it forward and passed it back anyway.

What has this actually achieved other than utter pedantic pish from jobsworths.

I dunno, depends on how much you watch/love the game. I have a mate who goes to Celtic hom and away and couldn't tell you a thing about football history, who plays where, who's not good or who's good, he just loves the gear and drink. I have other pals who have an encyclopaedic knowledge of football. It's like folk sitting and discussing music, someone will go "aye that's a tune" and another Cunt will dissect the cultural relevance of a song from a certain time, or discuss all the key changes and melodies etc, it really is just different strokes for different folks.

The corner flag thing is purely to wind fans up, I'm sure of it.

False 9/high press is just new terminology as the game develops, but teams play using these tactics, so they are worth discussing. 

1 minute ago, dazzy_deff said:

Funny how bloots totally blanks him everytime though. Must be soul destroying for the poor cunt to be ignored time and time again.

Aye. Enjoyable. 

2 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

It's aright our mutual friends will tell me. 

Haha. Fa's our mutual like? 

I've only met Roberto once, years ago.