Help A Brother Buy A Born-Day Present

CripTank

What up fam!

Ya boy CripTank is back with another dilemma.

Mad love to you all for tellin ya boy to run with the old skool homies. The shit is good, CripTank be shifting mad volumes and stackin paper for real!

But like my man Biggie said, mo' money mo' problems. Ole CripTank has a love for the bitches, but not nearly as much as they have a love for CripTanks 12 inches of meat. But after a long day slinging it's nice to get back to the crib and have some pussy to bang, so one lucky shortie is taking it deep these days.

Problem is, she is all up in my face like "yo CripTank, my birthday coming up, what am I getting now you stackin?". Before I can even say "chill bitch", she's getting all emotional.

But ya boy is a gentleman so I'm wanting to head down the mall and pick up some good shit. But what to get? A pussy-tightening op would be real, fuckin a windsock with a baseball bat is some off-brand shit. But fuck that, if she took it up the ass more often her pussy wouldn't be like that bitch!

So I am reachin to my homies on Chat, what should I get?

Help a brother out!

• Upvote 7

You boys be tripping with some of these suggestions.

The only one that I like is the brazilian butt lift. Problem is, ya boy be deep in the game, crews be knowing CripTank. I can't go in no beauty parlor where my moms gets her hair did to order that. Any player seeing me will think I've joined the Southside Gaylords. Fuck dat shit.

• Upvote 2

You boys be tripping with some of these suggestions.

The only one that I like is the brazilian butt lift. Problem is, ya boy be deep in the game, crews be knowing CripTank. I can't go in no beauty parlor where my moms gets her hair did to order that. Any player seeing me will think I've joined the Southside Gaylords. Fuck dat shit.

South side gay lords, is that the new name for the KC mafia?

Get her a CripTank dildo modelled on your impressive nudger.

She can experience the Crip anytime even if your downtown smoking Mexicans.

Infact get 2, still need to get my granny a Xmas present, I'll square you up later.

Peace.

So what you saying brother, that ole CripTank lets some guy plaster up my dick for the pleasure of your grandma? Shit, you is one sick fucker.

When you be slinging on the corners of Danestone, reputation can be the difference between life and death. If that sort of shit got out, pow pow and ya boy is 6 feet under for real.

• Upvote 1

So what you saying brother, that ole CripTank lets some guy plaster up my dick for the pleasure of your grandma? Shit, you is one sick fucker.

When you be slinging on the corners of Danestone, reputation can be the difference between life and death. If that sort of shit got out, pow pow and ya boy is 6 feet under for real.

I would have thought that Grannies all over Aberdeen getting fucked with a model of your cock would be great for your reputation ! there are different kinds of reputations granted but that one for you is better than fuck all ! Isnt Danestone full of poofs ? it used to be , fucking whiters , the lot of em !!!!