Pet Hates

StandFree1982

Guest milne_afc
2 hours ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Idris Elba singing 12 days of bastard Christmas every fucking ad break.  Fuck off Idris.

+1

i despise that ad campaign and him.

Guest milne_afc

Just remembered during the first lockdown when people were virtue signalling by insisting checkout operators were deserving of better pay ?

Dinna think so lol

1 minute ago, rocket_scientist said:

Logistics and distribution not your bag?

If it comes when they said it would, why are they lazy for you living somewhere towards the end of their planned route?

Why are you at the centre, not just of your universe but of theirs?

Morning RS, Morning Pal!

Meet you in Shamrock and Thistle for a coffee later to discuss the finer points of "Logistics and Distribution" aye?

3 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Is it open? Sounds like a plan. Only it isn't.

You never critiqued my Sherry cask Balvenie?

It was open when I went past this morning but I headed to the Old Pier - check out my photo in the fit ye doing thread.

Never read your post (who has time to read ALL posts anyway) about the Balvenie Sherry Cask but will take a look - was it the 17 year old Sherry Cask or a 15 year old Single barrel?  The 17 year old goes for ridiculous prices now if so.

Hmm not received a notification - was this yesterday?  Send me over the link if you can be arsed.

It has never crossed my mind to come on here eager for people to canvasses me for my opinions.  Happily give them out as and when requested but I suppose if I craved attention I would start a thread about betting or something similar using my own name in the thread title but that would be seen as a tad desperate I reckon.

Just now, rocket_scientist said:

I also thought that you said "life is too short" and that like the rest of us, you buy it to drink, not to speculate and accumulate with?

Your recent talk about the price of everything and the value of nothing suggests you're a collector?

Correct - I both collect and drink.  Collect as it's proven to be a decent investment and drink it because I love it. 

24 minutes ago, Fridge said:

On the bag thing supermarkets  it does piss me off, but you probably to get wanks that take 15 bags in their pocket  to save cash and would moan and say I didn’t ask for a bag.

They ask if you want a bag before giving you one though. More annoying when they start firing your stuff through the scanner without asking if you need a bag.